CHAPTER 12

Smut!!smut!!warning !!

"Well let's find out" she pulled me by the arm making me gasp as her cold hands travelled around my body making me shiver as she kissed me, her lips felt so soft and pillowy on top of mine they just perfect all the time. I could feel the tickle of her breath beneath my nose,her fingers carding my wet hair as we breathed each other in.
"I thought you wanted this to stop" she said breaking the kiss,with a smirk on her face with one brow up."Just shut up and kiss me"I said putting my left leg up on her waist. I then felt her hand grabbing my thigh to help me elevate it my breathing starting to get uneven because of the great feeling of her hard shaft rubbing against my entrance "Kay fuck...."I moaned , not knowing that was gonna make her do what she did,she picked me up bridal style making her way upstairs until we reached my room. But how did she know which one is mine? Weird she softly threw me on the bed "Dont think I can hold it any longer" she groaned kneeling down on the bed with me under her. But I then got up getting off the bed going around it with us not losing eye contact,softly tapping the spot where I want her.

She sat down with her trousers already lowered to her feet I kneeled between her like a dog waiting for a treat from its master "Neo" she groaned caressing my face . she really does need I think
I could see the tent on her Calvin Klein jokeyes.I slowly took out her shaft that stood long and huge infront of my face making me gulp, I really won't get used to this size it just looks bigger everytime I see it.I held it with my right hand planting small kisses on the tip "mmmmh" she moaned I slowly started stroking it while playing with her lower end I could hear her breathing getting uneven,so I changed my tune I opened my mouth slowly inserting it to get used to the size. I then bobbed my head at steady pace teasing her abit "princess......stop with the..... teasing" she trying to hold my head with her hand to push me down but I slapped it away she's starting to be impatient nice I stroked it making sure to flick my tongue on the tip it then started to twitch abit meaning she's close "God..dammit!....go on like that...fuck!..your mouth is so....amazing" she moaned facing her head up from the euphoriant feeling "Dont you dare came till I say so"I increased my pace feeling her shaft deep down my throat, my watery eyes looking dead in eyes as her hands clenched on the bed sheets "Fuckk.. I'm close!" she said with clenched jaws"Cum for me daddy"I took it out my mouth stroking it fast as she released on my face her body jerking uncontrollably with her eyes going at the back of her head "God....dammit...,you look even hotter this way".

She pulled me back to the bed as I laid on it with her hovering over me "can I take the towel off?" She looked at me with eyes full of lust and desire, I just nodded "I wanna hear you say it" she said still looking at me "yes,you can remove it" she smirked removing it leaving me pure like the day I was born. I tried covering myself with my hands even though I gave her permission to remove it,I mean its my first time being nude infront of someone else either than my mom, so I was a bit embarrassed." Dont, princess you have a body of a goddess and I like your curves,your pleasantly shaped body your just perfect and you don't have to hide it from me,looking at you just makes me feel more turned on.........shit! I sound like a perve for saying that sorry.."
"Its okay" I felt ny face turning red as I looked at her.I then removed my hands feeling abit easy after what she said I mean no one has ever told me that before.She then went to my lower abdomen planting small kisses slowly going up to my chest then to my neck which is my weakest spot she started kissing me on the side sucking on the area as I tilted my head to the side making me let out a moan"mmmh..."she sucked harder probably to leave a mark there. I felt her hand going down there whilst kissing me she slowly inserted a finger to my already wet v.v causing me to shiver "Nngh.." her palm was also rubbing on my throbbing clit "Fuck" I moaned I really needed something more I just wasn't having it.
"M-more...."I moaned out enjoying the feeling and the sounds of my wet v.v as she increased her pace inserting in one more finger causing me to let out a loud gasp "haaa!..my godness....shit.." I was starting to feel a tight knot around my abdomen and I knew I was close, she pulled her fingers out causing my body to shake uncontrollably my juices wetting the bed "fuckkk!shit...yessss!"my eyes going to the back of head with my toes curling up as I enjoyed my high.If this feels so good I wonder what the real thing feels like "You sure do know how to keep it up" She said looking down at her yet again hard shaft "My God!.... Was.... that suppose happen?" I whispered yelled trying to adjust my breath. I covered my eyes from the embarrassment "It only happens when your feeling it real good princess" she said planting a small kiss on my cheek she flipped us around making me sit on top while she was now under me "Kay what are you doing?" I was a bit unsure with what she was about to do especially if I'm on top and still haven't done the deed before "I won't do anything your uncomfortable with I'm not that stupid and not a freak or something okay... trust me" she looked at me with reassuring eyes. I nodded she then slightly rose her hips up making her shaft touch my still sensitive clit causing me to bit my lower lip closing my eyes "mmmm" I let out a low pitched moan and she increased her pace rubbing her shaft against my v.v "Shit..."I moaned and I started moving my hips to increase the friction "Neo.....Fuck" she moaned feeling her shaft throbbing against my entrance I grinded myself down on it as it was laid back "I think....I'm....gonna.....cummm..." she said with uneven breathing as soon as I felt my orgasms closer we both released, our bodies shaking uncontrollably as we lost our consciousness for moment ."That was refreshing!" She said as we calmed down from the exercise catching our breaths and