CHAPTER 22

Omphile's POV

"Hey honey how are you?" Mom said looking at me with worry as I got in the car.

"Hey,mom I'm okay and I'm sorry about what happened in the morning I just was gonna end up crying more if I had remained"

"Why were you upset though?did something happen at the party?is it kay?what did she do?did she hurt you?..shit!I'm so gonna end her when we get home" she said stepping on the wheels.

"Mom!stop!"I exclaimed looking at how she was driving she didn't stop but slowed down because I swear we was gonna die at the rate she was driving.

"Can you please listen to me before you do something your gonna later regret"

"Okay fine but I promise if she did hurt you I'm gonna rip her guts ou-"

"She didn't" I said making her stop talking.

"Okay maybe a little but I swear we okay now its resolved and we are way past that now so its fine you don't have to worry about it alot"

"What do you mean little? The way you was looking  earlier didn't look little  to me there is definitely something that she must have done to hurt you like that so don't tell me not worry now talk" she said stopping the car waiting for me to talk.

"Mom- "

"Honey"

"Can we please go now?"

"You talk or we ain't going anywhere your choice" She said folding her arms.

"Arg..parents" I said mumbling to myself.

"Sorry what was that?" She said with disbelief in her face.

"None,so what happened was I accidentally kissed Kay's best friend at the party and she's now telling me she likes me she won't give up on me and I hate myself for that because Kay told me she likes me and  but I went around kissing her best friend who happens to be in the same class as me and kay like who the  fuck does tha -"

"Language!"

"Sorry I mean who does that so I was sad and cried myself to sleep the night after because of  how bad of a person  I am" I said with a frown.

"Ow,honey I'm sorry about what happened and I can see that it really hurt you but your not a bad person okay, dont beat yourself up for that Im sure it was a mistake right?"

"I was abit drunk and what made it worse was the masks we was wearing,the dark lights it all just happened so fast"

"Even though it sounds like your not telling me everything but you don't have to feel beat yourself up like that.... so..uhm...does kay know about this?"

"No" I answered quickly.

"Why?"

"Mom come on didn't you just hear what I said? I kissed her best friend that even makes it worse"

"But I think being honest about it than hiding it from her will make you be at ease and sleep well at night"

"Its easier said than done. I'll just tell her when the time is right"

"That's for you to decide but don't wait until it is too late if that's what is really bothering you"

"Yeah" I said looking out the window.I know what mom is saying its true but I just can't tell her I kissed her best friend I know its just kiss but I don't wanna compare what she did with what I did because we are way past that.

"Wanna go home?"

"Finally" I said with a  chuckle.

After taking my afternoon bath I just laid on my bed slowly drifting off to sleep as I was about to shut them I shut them open again because of the  a knock on the door prolly mom.