Chapter 28

Omphile's POV

I can't believe we did that,Kay can really be tempting sometimes but I'm really happy she and I are cool now.

Hey mom.I said as I entered the room.

"Hey Darling,you're pretty late today is everything okay?what happened?". She said squeezing my face to check for any bruises or if am I not hurt.

Mom I'm fine now.I said removing her hands from my cheeks.

"What do you mean now?..but I'm glad you're safe and sound.She said with a smile.

Well,Kay and I had some misunderstanding AGAIN  but we talked about it and we are okay now.

"Ow honey I'm sorry about that" she said whilst hugging me.

Its cool mom...whatchu cooking by the way? I said trying to change the subject.

"Just mince,rice and pasta..any plans for your birthday?" She said giving me the look.

Well,I haven't thought about it yet and that's understandable with everything that's been happening like the relocating,Kay,school and..yeah drama but I don't know mom. I think its best not to celebrate. I said looking at my phone but she snatched it.

Mom!.I said looking at her.

"Darling I know dad not being here won't be the same but please don't do that to yourself. I mean this is your 18nth birthday and he would have loved for you to celebrate and stop making excuses whenever..."

Its just not easy.I said looking away.

"What I'm trying to say is that I'm not saying forget him because that won't ever happen he was your father but we also must try to move on and not let his death stop us from doing what we used to do together.

Because I believe us doing those things does make him happy wherever he is and it will help us heal as time goes by okay"

Yes mom I get you but I'm just letting you know that I'm not hoping to enjoy my day that's all and mom please don't think its because of that..okay maybe a part of it but not all of it.

"Then what's the problem?"

Mom I don't have friends here.The only friend I have is Jane and Bree. I mean whose even gonna come even if I threw a party?its just a dumb idea.Let's just watch movies and chill like last time its okay.I said trying to fake a smile.

"Okay darling its your day after all so whatever you say goes" She said smiling back at me.

Now lemme go back and leave you to Cook okay?love you.

"Love you darling"

I was about to go upstairs until I heard a Knock at the door making me guess who it might be.

I'll get it!.I ran to open the door and there she was by the door Kayde.

"Hey princess" she said before scanning me like usual.

Hey,what are you doing here?is everything okay?.I said looking at her with worry.

"Everything is okay princess..you left this" she said taking out a hairpin from her pocket.

Ow my god,Kay thank you.I didn't even notice it.

"How were you gonna notice becau-" she didn't get to finish her sentence after shushing her with my finger on her mouth.

Shut.Up.my mom is in the kitchen! I whispered yelled.

"Its not like she heard me or anything" she smirked.

Whatever now go..I'll text you. I said gently pushing her back.

"It that Kay?" Mom said in the background.

"Yes,mom its me how are you doing?" She said sticking her tongue out for me to see.

"I'm okay thanks,do you mind stepping in for some tea?"

No mom Kay must be tired.She need to rest. I said giving her the "scoot" look but she just smirked.

"Not really mom,I can  just stay for one cup .Please and thank" She said looking at me with a smile.

Screw you.I silently said mouthing it to her.

But she just went by ignoring me.

Mom let me go to my room I'll be back.

"Okay honey"

Lemme change my clothes and go down. I'll take a shower after Kay leaves.I wonder what is it they're talking about since I'm hearing Kay's loud laugh from up here.I mean I've never heard her laugh that hard.

What am I even gonna wear?I'll just wear these shorts from yesterday and change my tee and put on my slippers.

Vrrr..vrr is that my phone?..
Ow it must be Bree texting me.I'll text her back later.I threw my phone on my bed and went down stairs.I could see how Kay was drooling just by looking at me as I came down the stairs.Dirty minded b*tch.

So what are you guys talking about?It sounded really interesting judging by kayde's laughter  earlier.I said with a smirk pulling a chair sitting next to kay.

"Ow really?I didn't mean to be loud  mom is just too funny" she smiled.

At least someone enjoys her bad endless jokes.

Its fine,I was just curious that's all. I said innocently placing my hand on Kay's lap as usual i noticed her tensing up what is she thinking?teasing her abit wouldn't hurt right?

"Kayde are you okay?you seem to be sweating abit".Mom said looking at her and I used this opportunity to slide my hand abit lower to her groin.

"Ahem..i..uhm..think I'm gonna..uh..go now" she said trying hard to speak but clenched her hands to hold it together with me enjoying every second of it.

"So soon.. Kayde are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes ma'am I'm 100% good!" She said speaking faster than normal."Now leave,thanks for the tea!" She said trying to stand up without making it obvious to notice.

Byee! text me when you get home.I said winking at her but she wasn't having it she looked pissed. who cares? she started it.. I also love seeing her like that once in a while.

"Well,that was sudden and strange" Mom said taking the cups to the sink.

I know right? but shes a big girl she'll be fine.I said with an unnoticeable smirk.

"Well,alright if you say so,but check up on her okay?"

Will do mother...will do..and please text me when dinner is ready.I'm dying.

"Okay darling,few more minutes"

Love you!

"loved you first"

************************************

Hey my lovely readers,here's another chapter! Its shorter than usual but I hope you enjoy and have a good night❤