CHAPTER 20

Kay's POV

I'm abit relieved that we are at least on speaking terms with Neo again.The thought of having her mad at me again just makes me cringe I never wanna be the reason why she's mad or hurt ever again and for that to happen I just need to stop believing whatever comes out of Klara's mouth.

I should just stay away from her for my sake and Neo's safety because I know klara she won't let her have me that easily and it goes the same way with me about her.

"Care explaining what's happening between you and that hot chick over there?" Ken said with curiosity in her face.

"First say that again and see what happends, secondly she's my soon to be girlfriend well she's technically is but she's still having a hard time accepting that but it wont be for too long" I smirked.

"What! and why I'm only finding out about this now?" She said taken aback.

"Look,I was gonna tell you, more like introduce you to her but something happened that night and it nearly ruined my chance with her" I said zoning  out.

"Dude..Kay?"

"Uh?"I said snapping my head at her.

"Sorry dude,just that Klara did something at the party and I'm pretty sure she's not happy with my relation with her"

"what's that suppose to mean?"

I pulled my chair sitting down next to her taking a deep breath first.

"So you remember when we met at the party...we had a few drinks and next thing I know you were no where to be seen because I wanted to go with you to her and introduce you and all like I did say that you'll get to see my date at the party..well that's her.

So what happened was I was about to get up and look for you but Klara stopped me. She started begging me to go up stairs with her saying she wants to show something I was abit reluctant at first but I didn't think she had a crazy plan up her sleeve.

So went up to her room and she poured me some drink which I think she put some drug in before giving it to and it worked because we ended up having sex and that whole time I thought I was with  Neo but she I was wrong it was Klara all along.I mean whatever she put in there really messed with me dude.

And next thing I know Neo is mad at me.She didn't even wanna talk when I went by her house to explain and that really broke my heart in a way I never thought it would.

I mean I never cried over a chick whenever they be acting up on me but with her I felt as if a special piece of me was plugged out of me.

So yeah that's pretty much what happened but we good now not entirely but soon.

"Shit,dude that's pretty messed up and you crying over a girl that's new" she laughed.

"She really must be something else but I'm glad your okay even though you went through all that alone" She said patting my shoulder.

"Its cool I should have told you at least I'm at fault too..so whatchu say I go and introduce you?"

"Well we have plenty of time to do that like break time?"

"Ow yeah" I chuckled.

"Now lemme go back I'll see you"

"You know it"

Thinking about it I'm a bit curious what is it that ken and Neo where discussion before I arrived because I've never heard Ken say something to me about her. I mean she never pays attention to who is who in class especially Neo because she's all the way over there.