CHAPTER 24

Omphile's POV

After we were done Kay finally went home even though she was resisting to go.weird.. I really wish things could be like this for a while between us I just enjoy this kind of peace its all I that I want.I mean she isn't that bad after all even though she can be a bit jealous sometimes but she's actually  softer  than she looks once you get to know her.

I was deep in my thoughts until a ring from my phone caught my attention.

Unknown number

Hey beautiful...

Neo
who's this?

Unknown number

Wow,how quick of you to have forgotten about me..

Neo
I think you got the wrong person...

Unknown number
Ow really?..I think I know you very well Neo or is it princess?

Neo
Kay stop fucking around!this isn't funny.

Unknown number
Ow,Darling this isn't Kay but I bet she'd love to know how you had your tongue down her best friend's throat.

Neo
Ken if you think doing this will get me to like you or anything you got it all wrong and if that's what you wanna do go ahead for all I care.

Unknown number
Ow,really?you really sound so sure about that..I hope you will be able to stand by your answer princess.
They said ending the call.

I quickly called back the number but it went straight to voicemail I tried calling it again and again and again but no luck.Who could that be?What do they actually want from me?I don't think for sec that was Kay she really wasn't gonna just behave the way she did earlier if she knew I really need to know who that was or I'll just have to do what mom said.

"Honey dinner is ready" Mom said peeking through the door.

"I'll be right there thank you"I said grabbing my gown to put it on as I went downstairs and we was having spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.

"I hope you enjoy" she said smiling at me.

"It looks really great but one thing short"I said going to the fridge.

"And what's that?" She said with her brow shot up.

"Mozzarella"I said taking out the sachet doing a funny dance.

"You and cheese just like your dad"

"I know" I said sitting down to eat but mom was way to quiet than usual because she'd be asking me what was we doing with kay or did I tell her everything? But she wasn't saying anything.

"Mom are you okay?" I said looking at her.

"Uhm..yeah I just had a long day that's all"

"Wanna talk about it?"

"I don't think this is a good time"

"Mom..you know you can talk to me right?" I said holding her hand.

"Remember when I came back home to bring some docs?"She said not looking at me.

"Uhm..yeah"I said still waiting to hear where this going.

"And I Uhm...came with Mike?"

"Yeah"

" we are actually dating...I know it might be soon and all but I just want you to know that he's not here to replace him or anything and its okay if your upset with me but I thought I should tell you" she said letting out a long sigh like she was holding her breath.