The Princess's Punishment

•|C H A P T E R - 3|•
=======================

•|C H A P T E R - 3|•=======================

A H E N K A R A

€ NADI KINARE

I gripped my red colour lehenga and move my feet across the sand my anklet is making loud sound in silent atmosphere and trying to peek at the other side of the river. I pulled my eyebrows together to focus and saw a lady wearing the same red colour dupatta and a man standing beside her.

Oh yes.

Oh yes...

I climb a little higher to get a more clear look and suddenly I bumped into someone and I fall backward but the person gripped my hand and I cover my face up to my nose with my black dupatta so only my eyes are visible.

" Hume chuaa kaise tumne!"

" How dare you touch me!" I snatched my hand from his grip and glare at him.

" Agar hum tumhe nahi chute toh tum gir jati"

" If I didn't touch you then you would have fallen" he said taking a step ahead and I get shocker first time someone talk back to me like that. I roam my gaze down to up at him. He is wearing grey kurta black colour pagdi and belt it was the dress of low rank soilder of King Suryaveer but something is different his eyes are green.

Green.

I never saw green eyes in my lifetime.

" Sistachar se baat karo humse"

" Talk to me with respect" I said in a firm voice and he looked confused for a second then open his mouth.

" Ho kon tum baat toh aise kar rahi ho jaise sheh.. Rajkumari ho"

" Who are you? You're talking like you're a Princess"

Off course was now my tongue but I stop myself. He is soilder of King and if I tell him who I'm then what if my plan of trapping Nayantara and that King isn't get successful then I will get in trouble. I turned and look at the isolated place full sand which is ahead of me.

" Hum.. chorni hai"

" I'm..." I'm turned and look in his eyes " I'm a thief" his eyes widened slightly and his green orbs become more visible as they roam down to up on me and then he pulled his brows close. I look down at myself I'm wearing red lehenga with metal jewellery no one can recognise me.