Disguise of Maid

•| CHAPTER - 18 |•
========================

•| CHAPTER - 18 |• ========================

R I Y A D H

€ AFTER FEW DAYS

€ MORNING

The sun is shining brightly the sunrays were falling on the fair skin of Sultan Riyadh's  chest who is trying to tame a wild horse. The horse stood up on his hind legs letting out a loud neigh and but Riyadh grabbed the reign and pulled it making horse start running he run in circles.

" Sultan chor dijiye is belagam ghode ko apko gayal kar sakta hai"

" Sultan leave that untamed horse, he can hurt you" the horse trainer said and Riyadh smirked wrapping the reign tightly in his hand the leather belt left marks on his skin.

" Sultan hatyaaron or topo ki kharid ke liye mulakat tay kar di hai"

" The meeting for buying of weapons and cannons is fixed" Arim informed after coming and standing in front of the circle of fence.

The horse start getting slower and slower and start walking in normal speed. The huge smile come of Riyadh's face when he successfully tamed the horse.

" Good" he yelled, patting the horse lovingly.

He left the reign and the horse trainer take them from him and come out of the cage and took the scroll from Arim opening it he give it a look he nodded and gave it back to the arim and walk away ignoring the attendees who are standing with a bowl filled with water and towel.

He entered the Palace and walked through the cooridor making his way towards his chamber.

^^^^^^

A H E N K A R A

€ SULTAN RIYADH'S CHAMBER

The tear slip from my eye moving horizontal it fell on the couch disappearing in it. I'm half laying on the couch resting my head on the armrest of it laying like a piece of furniture in his huge chamber.

I look at my empty left wrist with her bangle I always feel she is with me but now I'm feeling alone.

This kingdom, the people here everything is suffocating me.

I heard the sound of door opening I immediately wipe my tears and keep sitting in my position. I feel his presence close to me and I put my head down and close my eyes just wanting him to get disappear.