Upcoming War

•| CHAPTER - 22|•
=========================

•| CHAPTER - 22|•=========================

R I Y A D H

€ MORNING

Riyadh move and feel terrible headache in his head clenching his head by both of his hands. He slowly opened his eyes and try to move his body but a sharp pain shit all over his body.

It feels like he didn't celebrate his birthday tomorrow but he went to war.

Still clenching his head with one hand he and supporting his weight from other hand he sat up and his gaze fall on the figure sleeping next to him. He gaze move from down to up the quilt was wrapped around her chest. Her hair messed up all over the pillow no jewellery on her head, her vermilion messed around her forehead. Deep red marks on her neck and chest.

He bite his lip and move his gaze his over coat was nowhere his kurta buttons were open.

What the hell!

Did we do it last night?

Buy I don't remember anything.

Why I don't remember anything?

Riyadh clenched his head together his hands groaning he left his head and move his hand to move Ahenkara placing a hand on her arm he slowly move it, having no movement he again shake firmly this time and her eyelids move and slowly she open her eyes.

He got mesmerized seeing her eyes it was rimmed with red as if she cried, her eyes are seren type and double winged linear enchanted it more which is smug right now. She blinked at him and he realised he has to ask something.

“ Kal raat kya hua?”

" What happened last night?"

She blinked hearing him and place her one hand on the mattress and by other clutching the quit to her chest she sat up.

“ Aapko yaad nahi?”

" You didn't remember?"

Riyadh roam his gaze over her face to down her chest then avert his gaze.

Did they literally done that last night?

Both of our condition is saying yes.

Then why he didn't remember.

“ Aap kal ratri kaksh me the or apne uphar manga tha”