The Courageous Move

•| CHAPTER - 15 |•
=======================

A H E N K A R A

€ NIGHT

€ SULTAN RIYADH'S CHAMBER

I place my left hand on my chest to control my raging heart beats. I heard a loud laugh and my eyes raised to the source of it. He was standing there laughing hardly grabbing his stomach.

" Ohh" he sober from his laugh resting his one hand ahead on the bed as if he got tired of laughing so much. He moved ahead and fell on the bed on his back and chuckled while I just glare at him feeling my glare on him he turned towards me laying on his side and rest his head on one the hand looking at me with wide grin on his face.

" You got scared like a little mouse"

" Chuhiya"

" Mouse" he said fell on back on bed laughing and a wave of hot anger roam in my body hearing his insult.

" Aap humara apmaan kar rahe hai"

" You are insulting me" I said, stepping ahead in low but authoritative voice.

He stopped laughing and turned his head towards me.

" Aap me tevar toh sherniyo wale hai lekin andar se aap chuhiya hi hai, ek choti sehmi hui chuhiya"

" You have attitude of lioness but in reality you are a mouse, a small frighten mouse" he spoke slowly through his teeth roaming his gaze down to up on me and I fisted my hands on my side.

"Hum jo bhi ho parantu kayar toh nahi hai apki tarah"

" Whatever I'm but I'm not a coward like you" I smirk waiting for his reaction but he move up a little taking off his kurta he throw it aside and laid down completely ignoring me. I took a step ahead the sound of my anklets filled the chamber.

" I'm not the one who is so fragile that can't take few lashes of leather belt. " I took another step ahead.

" If you are so powerful like you claim than you don't have to use cheap tricks if you want to take revenge than attack Suryapratap from front and than if you won than make me your slave but you didn't because you know if you had attacked Suryapratap Garh from front than you have no chance of winning that's why you used cheap tricks and abducted me "

He move his arm and put his head on top of it and stare at the ceiling laying there casually as if my voice is not reaching his ears making me more angry.

" You abducted me, ruin my soyamwar, ruin my name, my dignity my Relationship with my Father and you don't have any ounce of shame I wonder what your mother taught you or she herself didn't have morals" I shouted the last part, my heart is slamming against my chest and my breathing is fast.

He lift his gaze and look straight in my eyes the raw rage in his eyes makes me shiver. He get up and come towards me and I can hear my heartbeat till he came and grabbed my jaw roughly making me shook in my place.

I grabbed his wrist by my both hands pry off his vice grip from my jaw. I open my eyes and found him staring at me, he pulled me more closer there were inches difference between us.