Sultan's Gift

•| CHAPTER -14 |•
======================

A H E N K A R A

€ NIGHT

€ SHAHI MAHAL

I got still seeing the scene infront of me. The girls are wearing minimal clothes and was dancing around the couch on which he is laying doing seductive moves.

I took a deep breath and turned towards the door and forward my foot to step ahead but a voice stop me.

" Humne apko jane ki izzat abhi di nahi hai"

" I didn't give you the permission to left yet"

I heard the gruff and slightly drunk voice from behind me and I close my eyes and clenched un clenched my fists before looking over my shoulder and saying.

" Parantu hum fir bhi jaayenge"

" But I will still leave"

The sound of music stop and I heard the sound of feet placing on floor then head the footsteps coming closer to me. He halt behind me and I can feel his presence and smell the unpleasant scent of liquor mixed with his cologne.

" Inta gurur.."

" So much ego.."

Suddenly my arm was grabbed and I was spinned around to face him.

" Janti hai aap kiske samne khadi hai"

" Do you know who you are standing in front of!" He lean a little down closer to me and whisper. I keep my gaze on him his eyes were hooded because of intoxication and the smell of liquor come from his breaths.

" Sultan-e-Sultanate ke samne"

" Infront of the Sultan of Sultanate" he move back and spread his arms before yelling throwing his head back, he move his head down and look at me with dark sinister eyes and raised brow.

And he says I have so much ego.

He clenched his teeth together and his lips formed in a smirk as he look at side where girls come and stood behind him.

" Look at her more beautiful than nay girl present in Sultanate" he move his hand gesturing a girl standing behind him wearing pink colour clothes.

" Look at her she is amazing dancer" he gestured to the another one wearing orange colour clothes she smirk when he address her.

" Look at her .."

And the list continues.

He step forward and stood in front of her.

" Abhi bhi apne upar gurur hai?"

" Still have ego over you?" He smirk raising his brow and tilting his head to side slightly and I chuckled a little in response and his brows immediately pulled together.

" Hume apne upar isliye ahenkar nahi hai ki hum sundar hai ya hum Rajkumari hai. Hume isliye ahenkar hai kyuki humme dayaalu, majaboot, dekhabhaal karane vaala, parishramee, vishvasaneey, vyaavahaarik, paripakv, prashansaneey, saksham, tvarit,  
sanvedanasheel,vichaarasheel yeh sab goon  hai na ki ahankaar, chhal, bhram, eershya, laalach, ghrna, anaitikata, jhooth, svaarth, avishvasaneeyata, hinsa hai. Or sabse badi baat hum Maharani Vasundhara ki putri hai"

" I have so proud on me because I have qualities like kind, gentle, strong, resilient, caring, assertive, hard-working, reliable, honest, practical, responsible, loyal, mature, creative, consistent, appreciative, capable, quick, sensitive, perceptive, patient, thoughtful, fit, trustworthy not arrogance, deception, delusion, dishonesty, ego, envy, greed, hatred, immorality, lying, selfishness, unreliability, violence and most important I'm the daughter of Queen Vasundhara" I stated proudly keep my head high and he glare at me with clenched jaw. He inhale sharply and look at me.