The Green Eyes

•| C H A P T E R - 5 |•
=========================

•| C H A P T E R - 5 |•=========================

€ AFTER FEW DAYS

€ NIGHT

AHENKARA'S CHAMBER

A H E N K A R A

" Rajkumari"

I heard Chapla's voice and slowly move my head up and saw her sitting beside me on floor with a plate full of food in her hands and I again put my head down and closed my eyes.

" Rajkumari aisa mat kariye na"

" Don't do this Princess" she place her hand on my arm and shake me a little.

" Aise bhogan chor dene kya samasya ka samadhan ho jayenga?"

" Toh kaise hoga? Maharaj kyu nahi samaj rahe ki hume nahi karna vivah"

" Then how will it happen? Why the King is not understanding I don't want to do marriage" I sat up crossed legged on the couch and look at her.

" Ab toh kuch din bhi nahi bacche hai kal humara soyamwar nischit hai kayi rajyo ke Raja toh aa bhi chuke hai"

" Tommorow is my Soyamwar from several kingdoms kings have already came " I explained it to her and tears filled my eyes.

" Rajkumari ji aap toh aisi nahi thi"

" Princess you weren't like this" she get up and sat beside me and raise her hand to wipe the tear which left my eye.

" Aap toh apni Ma ki bahadur beti hai"

" You are courageous daughter of your mother"

I look at her and nodded with a small smile. A reminder of my mother and a energy filled inside me. She smiled back and picking the spoon she start feeding me.

~~~

I'm sitting in balcony keeping my head on the stone railing looking up at the stars but the wind is blowing slowly the atmosphere is very silent and peacefull but I'm not strom is rising in my head.

I get up suddenly and went inside my chamber and opening a large box I take out my black dress similar to a man's and change into it. I stood infront of the mirror and cover my face with the black cloth.

It was almost midnight almost everyone is sleeping the one who is supposed to and the one who is not supposed to. I thought as I passed the soilders who is sleeping standing. I shake my head and jumped out from the window. I grabbed my horse and almost come at the borders of Suryapratap Garh.