Snaching Her Peace

•| CHAPTER - 24 |•
========================

A H E N K A R A

€ MORNING

I whip the bridle making the horse run more faster the sun is shining above my head, sweat beads form on the side of my head. There is slight tremble in my hands and my heart beat fast in fear.

What if their plan become successful!

I can hear loud sounds coming from battlefield and a wave of fear run through my body I shook my head. Suddenly the horse made a loud sound and stood up on his hind limbs my eyes widened when I feel myself falling back I immediately grip the bridle tightly closing my eyes. The horse jumped and start running fastly but not the way of battlefield.

I tried to pull the bridle but nothing is happening the horse keep running faster and faster. I came in a forest there is huge trees surrounded the area gradually the horse slower down his pace and I finally gained the control over him. I pulled the bridle and was trying to make horse turn when I heard the sounds of swords.

At first I thought it was my hallucination but then I heard someone's voice quietly climbing down from horse. I carefully made my way towards the sounds hiding behind a tree I peek outside and my eyes widened and a gasp left my lips when I saw the seen in front of me.

Sultan is here and he is fighting with ten to twelve people who is surrounding him.

Ohh so this was there plan to isolate him first then attack him.

I told him, I Told Him! But he didn't listen now look what happened.

How will I save him.

One person come towards him running with his sword he defended himself but other person also attacked him he killed the first one then turned to second when other person swing his sword and I hissed when it cut his upper arm he look down at his wound from which blood is leaking then his rage filled stare fell on the person and in second his lifeless body fell on ground.

He almost assassinated everyone and cut the last ones throat when suddenly he shoved the dagger in his stomach. I got stilled, my breath hitched and I forgot to breath. The person fell down and Riyadh place his hand on his stomach and look down at his palm covered with crimson colour blood. He fell on his one knee and I come into my senses and made a dash towards him.

“ SULTAN ”

I reached there and grabbed his bicep his raise his head and his green orbs met mine black ones before closing and he fell down I fell on my knees and placed his head on my lap.

“ Sultan” I tapped his face.

“ Sultan ” I again do the same.

“ Sultan” I slapped him harder in desperation he will open his eyes but no response.

I didn't realise tears are streaming down my face I look around and found nothing except trees and dead bodies around us. The atmosphere has also turned dark clouds covered the sky.

Sultan..Sultan uthiye ”

" Sultan....Sultan get up" I tapped his face.