2.

Opening my eyes I found myself in some type of.. capsule? a fridge? We'll call it a fridge, considering I was freezing..

The last thing I remember was falling asleep in here. I don't remember for how long tho.. Days? Weeks? Months even? It felt like any normal sleep tho.

Finding a way to get out, as it was getting claustrophobic, I found myself in what I assumed was a rocket ship.

It was filled with people in the same state as me, a bunch of lockers and fridges, and a bunch of workers floating around.

I got cought off guard when a nurse stood above me, checking my condition.

"Where are we?" I questioned looking around.

"Oh, you'll see sunshine." He said as he well..
Floated away?

I got out of my fridge, going over to where the lockers with clothes are, until I found one with the name tag Audrie L/N.

Right.
This mission was originally for him, I'm just the replacement.
Awesome.

I loved Audrie, but it gets boring living in someone elses shadows. Your brother this, Your brother that, blah blah blah..

As I was opening my locker, one of the workers started talking through the microphone.

"You have been frozen for 6 years 9 months and 23 days. You will feel nauseous, you will feel hungry, you will be weak. Please take the sacks provided for your convenience. Thank you all."

6 years have passed.. How old does that make me? Like 21? Sheesh, I'm as old as Audrie was when he died.

Sigh.

After some time, the ship started shaking, as a sign that we were about to land on the Planet. Sitting down on one of the seats, I struggled to put my seat belt on, considering the nervous breakdown I was having. That was until a kind man offered help.

"Having a bit of a hard time?" He said besides me.

"Sort off.." I chuckled, before he grabbed the seat belt, putting it on for me. "Thanks" Smiling at him, I finaly got to see his features.

"No problem.. I'm Norman by the way."

"Y/N L/N" I shook his hand.

"L/N? As in Audries younger sister?" He said, wide eyed.

"Yup. That's me." Letting go of his hand, I stratched the back of my neck.

"Oh, it's a pleasure meeting you.. So sorry for your loss. Audrie was a great guy." He sighed.

"You knew him?" I asked, this time me wide eyed.

He nodded his head "We were getting ready to go to this planet together for about a year or so. He would't stop talking about you, like half the time."

Suddenly I felt something inside me break. The thought of him caring so much, he talked at work about me? The same work he tried to keep me away from, but here I am.

I wanted to burst out in tears, but I kept my cool. Clearing my throat, a med tech approached us.

"Everyone, please put your oxygen masks on! We're about to land."

I squinted my eyes tight, praying for my life, and everyone elses in this moment.

Surprisingly the landing was smooth, and I could tell I was being judged by practicaly everyone. I chuckled nervously, before the giant doors of the ship opened, revealing the beautiful nature.

"Woah.." I said.

"Wait till you see it from the outside." Norman said, as he secured his mask and quickly left.