5.

The next morning, I sat with Grace, Norman and th eother eating breakfast, to gain energy for later. As I was eating, a girl dressed in a flight suit came to our table, getting my attention.

"Hi." I said with a stuffed mouth and she winked in response, before putting on her sunglasses. She was badass.

"Hope you guys are enjoying your meal. I'll see you later for our flight. Zero nine." She said to the 3 of us before walking off.

"Who's that?" I looked over at Norm.

"That's Trudy Chacon. The best pilot we have on Pandora. She has like thousands of flight hours." He said before stuffing his mouth with food.

"She seems cool." I said.

"She is." Grace added, and Norman smiled.

After the breakfast, we immidietly went over to the link room, ready to get in our avatar bodies again and to start the day. Grace was already on the move, drinking her coffee in one go.

Norman and I both went to our units, aujusting ourselves in them. Grace went over to me and made sure everything was set up corectly and that nothing would go wrong. She looked frustrated about something.

"Is something wrong?' I asked.

"That son of a bitch Quatrich has messed up the program. We're trying to build trust with those people, but now thanks to him the na'vi wont even talk to us anymore." She sighed.

"How the hell are we suppose to do this then?" I frowned.

"We'll use you and Norman." me and him made eye contact. "You're trusting, you know fluent Na'vi and you're a new face. We'll regain trust in no time." She told some parts to him some to me.

"Well this is failing as a pep talk." He said.

"How do we gain their trust." I asked Grace.

"If they see us treating the forest and the people with respect, they might reach out to us. Y/n, youre good at communicating, and Norman knows na'vi language. Please try to gain their trust for this to work." she said making me smirk.

"Yes ma'am." I said before she closed the hood of my link unit, allowing me to wake up in my avatar body again. Us 3 woke up in the building, and quickly made our way to Trudy, who was waiting for us in her plane.

We took off, flying over mountains, lakes, animals of pandora and other ecosystems around the area. It was a beautiful seight indeed.

"Look!" Norman pointed excitedly, and we saw a herd of 6-legged creatures that looked like both rhynos and elephants at the same time.

Once we finally made it to a clear area, us 3 started walking in a nearby forest as Trudy waited for us in the plane. I was given a gun that probably had the weight of my human body. I was terrified, and I pointed it at every sound that came from the forest, and just earning sighs from Grace in return.

The plants around us looked like they came out of a video game, and the creatured looked somewhat like the extinct creatures from Earth. After trailing through the forest, we finally made it to a building that looked like it was abandoned.

"How do we find the Navi guys?" I asked.

"I'm sure they're watching us right now." Grace said blankly, making me and Norman look around nervously.

Inside the  building, were books and photos of children scattered on the floor.

"The children were so bright, happy and eager to learn.." Grace spoke as she looked around. "They picked up English faster than any person who tried to learn Navi."

Norman and I shared a look as we both realised what happened here, but we decided to keep quiet assuming that Grace didn't wanna talk about it.

I looked over at one of the walls and noticed small holes in them. "Jesus, was there a shooting here?" I asked Grace.

"Are you going to help with this gear?" As she changed the topic I took the hint and stopped talking about it.

After we decided to leave the school, we went into a small rain forest. Grace and Norman started taking samples from the plants while I walked around bored. I walked away from the two, not too far away and noticed some weird looking plants. I touched one, and it ended up falling to the ground, making me jump back. Then I continued playing with more flowers with a grin on my face, but it faded once the ground started to stumble.

I looked behind and saw the rhyno like creature from earlier. It looked way scarier now that it was just a few feet away from me. I pointed my gun at it.

Grace immidietly came to see what was going on. "Y/N, stay where you are! Don't move."

The creature started getting prepared to run straight at me. "Grace, I'm scared!"

"Don't panic!" Norman said from behind her. "Do not run, she will chase you and you'll die!"

"Thanks, that really helped me." I yelled.After what felt like minutes, the creature started running away in the other direction. "Yes! That's right, run you coward!" I laughed jumping around, before I turned around only to see another tiger like creature. "Oh shit. Do I stay still for this one too?"

"Run! Deffinetly run!" Grace yelled.

I imidietly bolted as the creature atempted to throw itself at me. I ran between trees, making the creature claw its way through them. Then I went through a root system making it chase me even more. It kep chasing me until I made it to a cliff, with a large lake underneath it. I didn;t have any other way to run so I made a quick dive, right before it could bite my leg off. 

As I dived in the river, even the underwater area was mesmerizing. 

I quickly made my way to the surface before some kind of shark eats me alive. When I was back up, I realised I lost my gun and started to curse myself out. I was lost, and had nothing to protect myself with.

All I could do was hope Grace and Norm would find me soon.