6.

Third person Pov

As the day passed, all Y/n got for herself was a branch big enough to knock someone out. She didn't have a gun, nor a knife. And before she knew it, night time hit. Now she could barely see anything, so she just decited to sit down next to a tree, praying that those werent the last miutes of her life.

She was fidgeting with her fingers,  waiting to fall asleep so she could end this horror, wake up in her human body and then go with Grace and Norman to find her avatar. Y/n was pretty relaxed until she heard a branch snap, making her come back to her senses.

Little did she know, someone from behind the branches was watching her every move, waiting on her to do something. It was a young na'vi boy, somewhere around her age. He was very handsome, muscular and tall, and he is 18 years old, making Y/n 3 years older than him. It was Neteyam.

He sighs, as he grabs his bow and arrow, preparing to shoot her dead. Once he had a clear shot, he was about to shoot directly in her chest. But something stopped him. It was a woodspirit, landing on his arrow. Meaning Eywa has sent him a sign to let the human live.

He hesitated at first, but the woodspirit didn't wanna leave until he put his bow down. He sighed, putting it away and continuing to watch the girls movements.

She was shaking in fear and he could tell it from a far. Her little weak body curled up, her hugging her knees ignoring everything around her. From the corner of his eye, he noticed a bunch of viperwolves, preparing to attack her.

He wanted to leaver there, as a meal to the creatures. But he couldn't. One of the viperwolves jumped at her, making her scream, before Neteyam took his bow and arrow shooting it on the side of its head.

Y/n quickly stood up, looking in the trees trying to find whoever saved her, before another one of the creatures jumped at her. Before Neteyam could react, she took her branch and hit it like a baseball. 

She kept doing that until she felt defeated as they surrounded her. "Oh fuck you all, just eat me alive." She accepted her defeat, throwing her branch away. One of them bit her leg making her wince in pain. And then Neteyam came in seight. He killed a few of the ones that attacked her, before hissing at the others scaring them away.

Once it was just the two of them, the only thing that could be heard was yelps of one of the dead creatures. Neteyam pushed past Y/n, kneeling down next to it.

He whispered something in Na'vi to the creature, before slashing it's throat, freeing him from the pains of dying.

Back to Y/n's pov

"Thank you!" I said with a smile as he shot me a glare. "Thanks for saving me." I said again.

The boy sudennly looked away from me, and just walked away without acknowledging me. I didn't giv up tho, I had no one else right now, so I just followed after him.

"Wait! I just wanna thank you for-" I tried stopping him, but he cut me off as he turned to face me.

"Dont!" He yelled at me, making me jump back a bit. He can speak English. "Do not thank me. This isn't worth thanking. This is sad." He pointed at the creatures.

"Okay, I'm sorry. No need to get in my face." I frowned crossing my arms.

He sighed turning his back. "All of this is your fault. They didn't need to die." He continued walking,  but I just followed after.

"How is it my fault, they attacked me." I said annoyed. If they hadn't attacked me, they would be very much alive right now.

"Just stop talking. You're like a baby, making noise, dont know what to do. You and your kind shouldn't even be here, you only bring problems." He said irritated, making me stop in my tracks to process what he just said. Did he just say my kind?

"If this is my fault, why didn't you just let me die?" I questioned, making him stop walking too. He turned around to face me, but this time he looked calmer.

"Because you're calmer and more gentle than the other sky people. You're strong hearted." He explained.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

"But stupid and ignorant like a child!" He continued. Couldn't keep quiet after the compliments. With that he stormed away from me, but he couldn't get rid of me that easily.

Grace told us to gain their trust, so here I am. "If I'm stupid and ignorant, maybe you can teach me" I told him as I walked behind him.

"The sky people cannot learn, do you not see whats happening?" He said irritated.

"Then teach me to see!" I continued,

"You cant be taught to see" He started walking faster across a branch, trying to get away from me but I kept following after him.

"Wait!" I yelled, before I suddenly tripped on something, making me lose my balance, about to fall off the branch. That was until he grabbed my hand pulling me back torwards him. I held onto him, letting out a breath "Thank you!" He was about to say something, but instead he just sighed pushing me away.

"Look, I need your help." I said, stopping him before he decided to walk away.

"You shouldn't be here."

"So take me with you."

"No. Go back." He frowned at me pointing at the direction from which we came from. The boy stopped and looked up at awe. Suddenly, some spirit like creatures started flying towards me, landing on me all over my body.

The boy started saying something in navi. I looked over at him, still not knowing whats happening. "I'm so confused." Sudenly they all flew away from my body all at once, each going in a different direction.

I watched them all disapear and then made eye contact with the boy. "What was that?" He cut me off suddenly grabbing my wrist and pulling me with him.

"Come on."