20.

Guys, I wanna apologize for taking so long to post chapters. Its just that I became attached to this story, and Im kinda sad its comming to an end.. I kinda wanna start a story after this, about their future, like with Y/n's and Neteyams kids, and all the events and moving with the Meakyina. Let me know your opinion in the comments!!

As I woke up in my link unit, immidietly after some guys ppulled me out harshly as I hesitated. To my right, I could see Grace and Norm going through the same stuff. Norman was able to turn around and punch one of the guys, but was stopped. Grace was throwing a fit at the men in the meantime.

"Get off me!" I yelled into one of the mens faces, before biting his arm, making him jump away from me, but was soon grabbed again. They took us down a hallway, and put us into a holding cell. It was made of glass, and it was bulletproof so no one could escape.

AS they threw us in, I marc hed towards them, but before I could get out, they locked us in. "You fucking killers, let me out of this fucking box!" I banged on the doors.

"It's no use Y/n.." Grace said calmly.

I punched into the wall and sat beside her, resting my head on her shoulder. All we could do was sit there in silence. We couldnt sleep or move, because of the trauma at the hometree. It was pitying.

"They never wanted us to succsed." Grace spoke.

"They used us. Everything we learned they used it against them." I responded.

Soon after, we heard a crash outside the cell. When we looked, Trudy knocked down a guard with a gun.

"Trudy!" Norman yelled out, as she grabbed a card from the guards pocket, sliding it on the doors and letting us out.

"Thanks Trudy." I smiled.

"Baby, you rock!" Norman kissed her cheek.

"Let's get out of here." Grace said.

We made our way to the sampson, and each got ourselves masks for oxygen.

"I'm going to get my ship fired up." Trudy dashed with Norman to her plane.

Grace and I were about to go after them, before an armed trooper approached us. He was going to stop us, but i wasnt going to let that happen.

I grabbed my gun and pointed it in his direction. "I wouldn't do that in your place." He said

"Oh yeah?" I said, before I shot him in the shoulder, making him drop down to the ground.

"Where'd you learn that?" Norman asked.

"New york teaches you a lot of things." I spoke.

As I got into the ship, I helped Grace get on board too, but unfortonately a rain of bullets came towards us. I quickly pulled Grace in, and closed the doors of the samson in time before I could get hit.

Trudy took off, flying the samson into the air towards the forest, making the bullets miss us more and more.

Once we were safe, we started to cheer, and yell in excitement.

"I cant believe we survived that.." I laughed.

"Oh yeah baby!" Norman high fived me.

I looked over at Grace and noticed she wasnt as happy. "Grace?" I said.

She put her hand away from the stomach, revealing her blood stains. She got shot. "Shit, not again." She frowned.

"Oh, no.. Oh no!" I said, as I ran over to her, getting a piece of cloth and applying pressure to her wound.

"I'll be fine Y/n." She put her hand on mine. "What a way to ruin a happy day."

"Don't say that."

Once Trudy saw the situation, she started moving faster to get to the link in the mountains. Once we made it, Norman went to the shack so he could have access to his avatar. Once he finished, he helped Trudy attach the shack to the samson with a rope. The plan was to move it from the mountains, into the forest.

"At least they wont be tracking us this deep into the vortex." Trudy stated.

"It's strongest at the Well of Souls, right?" I asked, earning a nod. "We're going there then."

"Copy that." Trudy said.

I went over to Grace, and grabbed a first aid kit to treat her. I gave her some morphine for the pain, and bandaged her.

"Please don't die, Grace." I said.

She smiled weakly. "I'll be fine kid." She leaned back to relax, but it was hard with a wound in her belly.

Once we made it to the Well of souls, we places the shack down carefully, and when we got out of the samson, Norman carried Grace into her link.

Her face was pale and cold, and when I checked for her tempature, it kept getting colder. We were running out of time. "Shit." I mumbled.

"Y/n, you have to get into your link now." Norman said.

I gave Grace one final look, before I went over to my link unit. Trudy stood over me, and sighrd before closing the hood of it. There had to be a way that Neytiri and the people could help Grace.