Chapter 19 The Big Secret is Out

(picture of Austin and Samantha during the Billboards music awards on the side)

~ Samantha ~

5 years ago, If you ask me if I'm attending Billboards Music Awards, I would pretty much laugh in your face but after meeting Austin, he made every impossible things, possible.

You're probably wondering why in the world am I attending this kind of award show were in thousands of people would be watching? I thought of that too but Austin wants to make things right and going to the BMA's with me is the first step to take. He also reassured me that after this everything will be okay.

I never agreed at first. However, Austin convinced me. I should go out in the public eye because sooner or later people will know about me so why not do it now. Also, mahomies deserve to know the truth. They've been in Austin's side from the beginning and they should know everything about him.

Mahomies are dedicated fans they don't deserve the lies.

I mentally prepared myself today. I imagined the flashing lights, and the screams of the people.

"Austin over here!" A petite man holding a camera shouted towards us, or Austin.

Here I am in the red carpet with Austin by my side. We decided to both wear black and white for todays event. Photographers are huddling in front of us ever since we stepped out of the car. When they saw me stepping out, surprise and curiosity were written all over their faces.

I'm so nervous. In every step that I take I could feel my heart beating so fast. My hands are shaking and my feet feel like jello. It's not helping that people are either looking at me with curiosity, jealousy, and disapproval.

Different celebrities are walking and posing here and there. Fans are screaming their idol's names, and photographers are busy taking pictures of artists as many as their hearts desire.

After numerous times of posing, we finally went inside to find our designated chairs. Austin and I decided to leave baby Kendra to our moms since they are both watching us on televisions. After walking several rows of chair, we finally found our names that are taped on the back of the chair.

I can still feel people staring at me but I'm trying my best not to squirm under their scrutinising gaze. I smile every time I make eye contact with someone and they either smile back or pretend we didn't look at each other.

"Just relax." I almost forgot that Austin is seated beside me because I'm busy trying not to faint from all the stress and nervousness.

"How am I suppose to relax when people are watching my every move?" I answered glancing around my surroundings for the 4th time.

"Just ignore them, you should get use to people watching you from now on. This is my world Sam, I hope you feel comfortable because we will not be happy if you dont get use to all the attentions."

"You're right Austin, and I'll try my best to get use to this." I smiled faintly

"That's my girl." he said kissing my temple

"I'm sure that you're going to bring home an award today." I said when silence fell upon us

"I hope so, I really hope so because if I don't win anything, it will ruin my plan." he answered

"What plan?" I asked confused

"Hey! Look on the screen." he said ignoring my question while waving to the camera that is currently showing both our faces and I did the same.

After a few more moments, the host finally made his way to the stage and the awards show finally started.

-