Chapter 17 Dancing to our heartbeats

~ Austin ~

Pulling the black material over my body, I stared at my reflection. I decided to wear all black today, black long sleeve top, black leather pants, and black shoes with gold details. (Picture on top)

I proceeded to fix my hair the way I want it when a knock interrupted me.

"Mr. Mahone you'll be out after the commercial." A high pitch voice informed me on the other side of the door.

"Okay, I'm ready" I said taking one last glance in the mirror.

You always look good Austin.

Making my way towards the door, I opened it and revealed a petite woman with black glasses perked on the bridge of her nose, a microphone connected on her ear and wraps until the side of her lip.

She lead me to a hallway where staffs are busy doing whatever they need to do for the show.

"You only have to wait 3 minutes here. When you hear your name being called by the host, you walk towards the stage and sit on the chair opposite her." she told me while we stop on the other side of the stage.

"We're on in 3...2...1" A voice shouted then the music came on and the light focused on the lady in the middle of the stage.

She started talking animatedly, and after a few minutes later I heard the audience cheering and applauding.

"It's time! Here's your microphone." the lady said while pushing me lightly to go on stage.

I didn't even hear what the interviewer said because I was too lost with my own thoughts.

Making my way over the small stage that resembles a cozy living room, I looked at the crowed that are chanting "Austin" "we love you Austin" over and over again. I waved at them which caused them to be more wild.

I can't help but to grin because I know that my mahomies are watching me right now, if its not because of them I wouldn't even be here doing this interview at this moment.

Pushing the dramatic thoughts to the back of my head, I look at the lady who's smiling widely at me. I gave her a friendly hug and a kiss on the cheek as a greeting and I sit opposite her as instructed.

"Good Morning Austin." she said over the microphone.

"Good morning Alicia." I replied to her.

"Why wont you say somethin' to your mahomies?" Alicia said gesturing to the wild crowd.

"Ohh I knew what you did there and hello there my beautiful mahomies!" I said flashing them my million dollar smile and automatically the sea of mahomies went crazier.

"So Austin, you went on tour with the one and only Taylor Swift. How do you feel about that?"

"I am really happy that I was a part of the red tour. I still can't believe until this moment that I built a friendship with Taylor. Im just an ordinary boy that listens to her music and lived in Texas before, but now I went on tour with her for ten months which is absolutely crazy." I answered reminiscing those moments when I was on tour.

"During the red tour, fifth harmony were also there with you for ten months. I heard that you and one of the singer of the group, Camila Cabello is getting really close, if you know what I mean" Alicia said wiggling her eyebrows in a playful manner.

I almost forgot what this interview is for. This is the perfect time to clear all this things and start a better life with Samantha and Kendra. This is the best opportunity to makes things on the right track where it belongs.