Chapter 11 The Confrontation

~ Samantha ~

I ended the call without saying another word.

Why in the hell does Camila have Austin's phone? And why didn't Austin answered the call? What if there's really something going on between them?

"Girl, calm your tits" said the voice inside my head

How the hell could I calm down? My boyfriend is rumored dating with another girl. As her girlfriend, I have the right to be upset. I have the right to freak out. I have the right to know the truth. I have the right to question things.

Yes, yes, yes, you have the right to have rights. But all im asking is for you to take a chill pill

For all I know you and me are only one, so you should be on my side.

Im not choosing anyone's side here, And I also have the right to tell you to shut up, calm down and relax.

How will I shut up, calm down and relax if Austin is into another girl?

All you need is to take a sit.

*takes a sit*

Take a deep breath.

*deep breath*

inhale

*inhales*

and then exhale

*exhales*

Now do it for three more times.

Okay I'm calm now.

Good. Now make yourself busy to forget abo--

How can I forget about it? it's bugging me for Petes sake!!

ugh. You're so dramatic. Everything's going to be fine, you trust Austin right?

Hey I'm not dramatic and of course I trust him.

Now go upstairs and take a shower. That will for sure relax you a bit and talk to your baby if you want to clear you mind.

Talk to my baby? What am I crazy? Its not like shes going to answer me anyway.

duh! You're already crazy because your talking to yourself. I swear talking to your baby is normal because that's what mothers do and how come you know its a 'she'?

Its my baby, I can feel it.

Whatever.

-

-

-

"okay there you have it" I said to myself feeling the water. Not too cold but not too hot either.

Setting down my phone on the dry part of the marble counter I turned on the music and put it on shuffle mode.

I removed all my clothes and step on the tub, as the water made contact on my skin, all my tense muscles relaxed and I forgot about all my worries at the moment.

I closed my eyes and just enjoy the sensation of the water and the gentle music playing on the background.

"Hi baby are you okay in there?" I said talking to my baby as I gently rubbed my tummy "This is mommy, you know what, I cant wait to cradle you in my arms, tell you random stories. I cant wait to teach you things and I cant wait to hear you call me your mom and tell me that you love me" I sighed "I know that my life is so dramatic right now, its like a soap opera to be exact, but as your mom I will do everything to make you happy, I promise you that. I love you." I sighed as a tear slowly rolled down my cheeks.