Chapter 4 Young and Wild

~ Samantha ~

Its been a month.

Its been a whole month of staying inside my room most of the time. A month in which I keep receivinghates from people who does not even know me. A month that people judged me.

Although bad things had been happening, there are still good things that happened. Its been a month since that marvelous night. A month since I became the happiest girl alive. A month since I said yes to Austin -- the person who changed my life for the better.

However, life is not perfect. At some point life goes against you. There's this time in my life where I come to think how my life changed. From the invisible girl in the corner of the classroom to being the topic of every mahomie in the world almost every day. I admit, once in a while I think that being with Austin is not a good idea but I realised the positive things. I feel wanted when he's with me. He makes me happy even with the hates. Most importantly, he makes me feel what love is.

Samantha Parker, a simple girl from a small town is in-love with the teen sensation Austin Mahone.

Who would have thought?

I went back to reality when I heard my phone beep. I noticed that its a text from austin.

Be there in 15 :)

Its just enough time for me to finish my make-up. I am currently getting ready for Alex Constancio's birthday. I am friends with him and also with Zach and Robert. They treat me nice and they do not judge me.

I heard the doorbell rang after applying my red lipstick. After checking myself in the mirror one last time, I grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

Opening our front door, I saw Austin standing in our front porch. We locked gazes then smiled at each other.

"You look beautiful" he whispered

"Thanks" I smiled looking down because I am pretty sure that I am as red as a tomato.

"I told you, this dress looks great on you"

"Thanks babe and you would want to let go of me because, I still have to lock my house or else Alex's gonna be disappointed if we're late" I said

"I wouldnt mind us being this close but you may" he let go of me and lock our front door "Isn't your mom home?" he asked

"Nope" I said with a frown

"Your mom has been out lately" Austin said while we making our way to his Range Rover

"I know, shes been going out these past few days and always comes home late. She does not even sleep here sometimes anymore and only gets back the next day" I said while locking our front door but making sure that the spare key is there just in case my mom decides to sleep here tonight.

I haven't been seeing her a lot this past weeks and its bothering me because I dont know wheres shes going and what shes doing.

Might as well ask her when I see her tomorrow.

"Do you know who she's with?" Austin asked and that is when it hit me.

"I dont know Austin. What if shes with bad people? What if something bad happened to her?" I said worry evident in my voice

"Dont think like that babe. Let's just hope that she is alright" I sighed. Austin is right I have to trust my mom.

I noticed that we're almost at Alex's house because the noise is being heard in the neighborhood. After parking the car, we made our way to his doorstep. No doubt that the party had already began. It is obvious from the red cups scattered in front of his lawn and the music blasting.