Chapter 10 The Breaking News

~ Austin ~

I love my fans. Without them I am nothing. No one is going to support my music, no one is going to fill all the stadiums during my concert, nobody is going to buy my own merchandise and no one is going to cheer me on.

I have my own rules and priority in life ever since I became the Austin Mahone. And loving all of my mahomies is my number one priority. My Mahomies are my everything, if its not because of them I will never be who I am right now.

I will do everything and anything for them. And I still cant believe that I'm famous, thanks to my more than six million mahomies worldwide for keeping me on my limelight.

-

-

-

Publicity

the notice or attention given to someone or something by the media

an act or device designed to attract public interest

means of gaining public attention or support

Those are the definition of that word according to google and according to my manager publicity is what I need to stay in the spotlight because once the light is focused on someone else, that will be the time where no one is going to notice me. That for sure will be the end of my career.

"Austin, are you even listening?" my manager asked breaking me from my deep thoughts.

"uhmm.. I am listening now" I said as I gave him my undivided attention

"So Austin what can you say about that?" my manager asked again

shit. What is he talking about again?

"uhh.. what?" This is what I get for not listening. I am so dead.

"HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOUR ATTENTION? SERIOUSLY AUSTIN THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MATTER!! I NEED YOU TO FOCUS AND CLEAR YOUR MIND ABOUT ANYTHING UNNECESSARY RIGHT NOW!! THE LAST THING THAT WE NEED IS YOU BEING IMMATURE!! what the hell were you even thinking?"

"Austin"

"Yeah?"

"Forget about being childish and focus okay?" he said moving his hands around like a crazy bimbo kid who didn't get what he wants from his parents.

Geez.

"Okay okay fine, im sorry. Now what are you talking about again?" I asked scratching the back of my neck

"Once again we are here to discuss about your career. Basically you need to stay on the limelight. So you should always be the center of attention and by that we should create a rumor, a good and catchy rumor that will attract not just your fans but everyone around the world" he started

"Then this rumor will spread worldwide and that's the time that you'll be the number one trend on twitter worldwide, you'll gonna be on magazine and for sure paparazzi will always be on your tail and of course lets not forget the fans that will for sure freak out. Then you're going to be invited to have an interview to answer all their questions and that's enough publicity for you" he rubbed his hands together just like how they do when the villains on the movies have evil plans.

"sooo, your point here is?" I asked and he let out deep sigh

"The point is you will-" he was interrupted by the sound of the door opening and footsteps being heard walking towards us every second