Chapter 3 Dinner Night

~ Samantha ~

Hair gets lighter, skin gets darker. Water gets warmer, drink gets colder. Music gets louder, nights get longer. Life gets better because it is summer. The sun is shinning so bright and the sky is blue. It is a perfect time to spend at the beach.

There are so many things to do and adventures to try on summer, but here I am being killed by boredom.

If its not because of the threats im getting from people, I wouldn't be in this four crappy corners of my room, laying flat on my bed, taking a great interest on my white boring walls.

For all you know, I am beyond bored. I can't even go 10 meters away from our doorstep because of the paparazzi that are following me, which by the way creeps me to death. Let us not forget those glares im getting everywhere I go.

It hurts to realize that when im experiencing real happiness, everyone can't accept it and they just try to let things turn upside down.

I know im the kind of girl that dont wake up with a perfect hair.

Im that girl who eats big mac instead of salad.

Im that girl who prefer wearing sneakers instead of heels.

Im that girl who dont get everything they want.

Im that girl who isn't popular

Im that girl who dont get all the guys.

Yes, i am that girl, that girl is me, and im happy to be me.

If they cant acccept who this I am, then sorry because I am not changing into someone who is not the real me. Im happy with what and who I am, Im proud of those things that I can do, even if its just a little dirt compared to what they can. Most especially I love myself just the way I am.

The harder life is, the stronger I become. I just breathe and I know everything will be okay, even if in reality it will never be.

Getting lost in my own thoughts, I didn't even realize that I'm already drifting to dreamland.

-

-

-

Waking up from my dream-- which is about lollipops, cotton candies, chocolate river, rainbow bridge, and flying unicorns. I went downstairs to fill my empty stomach. I notice a note in our fridge when I was sitting in one of our chairs and immediately got up to read it.

Sam,

Sweetie, if you havent realize yet, im not home. Im going somewhere and this is something important. I was going to tell you but I dis not want to wake you up. I will be back before 7 pm.

btw, Just cook your own dinner.

Love,
Mom

Setting the note down, I continued to finish my food. This past few days mom had been going out, and she always tells me that she have to do something important. I dont know what shes actually doing because she doesn't have a job anymore, but shes my mom and I trust her.

Putting the dishes in the sink, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Thank goodness my phone is working again. Typing my phones pass code, I got a text from Austin.

Austin: hey babe, what are you doing? I just want to remind you about our dinner with my mom tonight at 7. I'll pick you up at 6:45.

I totally forgot about the dinner, I guess im not going to cook my own food tonight anymore.