3 | The Hunter

• Idia is the author of those (Name)! Bennet x reader

     ESCAPE THE HUNTER. Idia pulled something from his drawer, "AH! (NAME), WEAR THIS!" He exclaimed, putting the same jacket he was wearing on her. Since he's shorter than him, his jacket was baggy, "ORTHO! HIDE (NAME) FOR NOW!!! I'LL JUST ANSWER THE PHONE!"

With a nod, Ortho pulled the hoodie on (Name)'s head to hide her features before pulling her outside Idia's room. The acting general sighed in relief once he heard the door shut, leaving him alone once more to deal with the director. The adventurer was confused as the kid robot was running through the corridors of the dorm...

     "Ah, Ortho, where are we going?" She questioned as they made a sharp turn. She almost tripped at the random robot object on the ground, "Wait! Slow down, Ortho!" She panicked, holding unto his arm.

     "I'm so sorry, (Name)-san! It's big brother's orders!" He apologized.

(Name) gulped when a mirror was seen in front of them and Ortho is charging in. She doesn't want to hit the dangerous (?) mirror and have a couple of shards prick her face, now that she just got healed after Idia made her fall off a cliff...

     "Wait, Ortho! Calm down!" (Name) screamed, but he paid no mind. "WAH! I DON'T WANNA HIT A MIRROR!"

Closing her eyes, she braced herself for the impact... Yet felt nothing, but a weird atmosphere covering her body as they hit (?) the mirror. She opened her eyes to see they were in an area filled with the same mirror as earlier, but with different linings and logos above...

     "Welcome to Twisted Wonderland, (Name)-san!" Ortho chortled, patting her shoulders from behind. "You're currently in Night Raven College, where I and my brother go!"

     "College...?" (Name) repeated, confused. "So this was a school?"

     The little robot nodded, "Yep! This is a school, a dorm school!" He told her as he started to approach the first mirror. "This is Ignihyde dorm, where I and my brother is sorted. A dorm based on the King of the Underworld's spirit of diligence!"

     The unlucky girl awed, "That's so cool!" She remarked. Then she pointed at the next mirror, the right side mirror of the Ignihyde one, "How about this? Oooh... The dragon reminds me of that one big dragon from Mondstat!"

     "Durin or Dvalin?" Ortho asked, making (Name) have a questioning look on her face. "Oh, yeah, Stormterror! (When you know the lore better than the playable character) This is Diasomnia dorm, the dorm grounded by Thorn Fairy's spirit of nobility."

Ortho didn't notice the notification—a nearby heat source coming from one of the mirrors since he was busy introducing the dorms to (Name). The next ones are Heartslabyul, Savanaclaw, Octavinelle, and Scarabia—all of them amazed the unlucky girl's humor to the point she wanted to see what kind of dorm they are (unfortunately, the younger Shroud forbid her since she might cause an unpleasant arrival)...

     "This is the last dorm, Pomefiore. Most students being sorted here excels in potions," Ortho introduced to her. "It's a dorm blessed by the Fairest Queen's spirit of tenacity—"

     "Magnifique, Monsieur Porcelain doll!" Someone clapped before them, his figure slowly appearing from the mirror of the specific dorm. "Indeed, this dorm is filled with students who excel in potions! However, you missed one vital point... It's also dorm where beauty excels as well!" His piercing green eyes terrified (Name).

     "Ah, Rook Hunt-san!" Ortho laughed nervously, hiding (Name) behind him. "T... Thank you for adding that information for my explanation," he muttered before backing away from the ferocious hunter.

     "Oh my~. Who might be this beautiful lady behind you? She's certainly eye-catching!" He stated, taking a strand of the unlucky girl's hair. "Did Roi De Ta Chambre fail one of his potions lessons that he turned into a girl~?" He questioned, smiling oh-so sweetly at (Name).

     "O-Oh! That's no one, just a visitor of my big brother!" Ortho blurted, his socializing system crashing due to nervousness. His hand grabbed her, "We'll just be going now! Goodbye, Rook Hunt-san—"

He immediately ran away from the hunter, with (Name) stumbling behind him. Because of Rook's much taller figure and his characteristics as a hunter, he was already behind the two...

     "I just want to talk to this beautiful woman, Monsieur Porcelain doll~! Just one conversation and no one gets hurt!" Rook assured, almost grabbing the bit of the girl's hair. "Oh, Mademoiselle, I just want a little talk with you~!"

     (Name) choked, "Is he crazy or something...?"

— MEANWHILE WITH VIL

Is having a breakdown while looking at his screen. Due to being a celebrity/influencer/model, he didn't expect to play something trivial in society and he somehow got addicted to it. His hands were clasped together, eyeliner ruined due to crying, and a bunch of tissues flooding his table...

     "Even private servers of Genshin Impact confirmed that (Name) isn't in the game. This is a strange happening for today," the reporter said. "The developers have contacted us and telling that someone might've hacked their system, deleting (Name) in the process—"

     Vil shut off the TV, returning to Genshin Impact. "Epel, give me more tissues..." He ordered.

     "Yes, Vil-senpai!"

     His jaw tightened, seeing no sign of his beloved support—the one and only (Name). At the moment, Shenhe has her artifacts, "This potato is irking me right now... WHY WOULD SHE DISAPPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE?!" He demanded, almost crashing his phone. He then sighed and massaged his temple, "Calm down, Vil... Calm down... This is just a temporary problem, nothing serious."

His team consists of Raiden, Xiangling, Xingqiu, and (Name)—it's quite a lot of things to take on to see Shenhe instead of his support. He's one of those people who uses their favorite character as their avatar and their friendship level 10 name card, then their build is plastered in his profile.  ̶H̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶g̶n̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶s̶,̶ ̶"̶(̶N̶a̶m̶e̶)̶'̶s̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶f̶e̶"̶.̶

     "Epel, where's Rook? I only told him to buy me a (Name) plushie," Vil questioned.

     "I don't know, Vil-senpai. He hasn't returned."

     "Excuse me! Excuse me!" Ortho said, pushing the other students out of his way as Rook is catching up behind them again. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

     "Pardon! Pardon me!" (Name) whispered, earning gasps from other students who heard her voice. "I'm also sorry for stepping on you!"

Just then, a bunch of rowdy students started to charge toward (Name) and Ortho. It made them lose each other's hold, separating them from each other and covering them with big figures of the students. She gasped when she felt a hand grabbing her arm, pulling her out of the crowd...

     "HEY! LET ME—MPHH!"

     "Keep it down, will you?"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

ベネット