5 | Unlucky Strikes Again!

• Yuuka is a Lumine main, Grim and Ace are a Childe main (Ace is also an Itto main), Deuce is Diluc main, and Jack is somehow a Noelle main (like me)

TIRED. Yuuka is tired after class, slumping herself on her dorm's couch. It's usual for her—Grim causing havoc everywhere they go, the A-Deuce combo trying their best to help her yet they make things worse, and the Headmaster scolding them for causing another problem...

     "Everyone's pressed about the game ‘cause one of the playable characters went missing," Grim said as he opened their phone (given graciously by the Headmaster). "I don't care about it since I'm a Childe main."

     "You mean we?" Yuuka raised an eyebrow. "He won't criticize though. This is why Lumine is better."

     "IT'S BECAUSE YOU WASTED NINE CROWNS FOR HER! I COULDN'T CROWN CHILDE'S BURST, OKAY?!" The cat yelled, his flaming ears almost bursting wildly. "Why does she have four elements anyway?! Do you know why how many weeks we wasted just for her talents?!"

     "9 weeks?" Yuuka shrugged and doesn't care about her companion's outburst. "At least she crits, unlike your ginger main. He also got clapped three times by Lumine with a dull blade, that's how OP she is," she mocked.

Once their Genshin account was opened, she almost choke from surprise. There were only three people on their team—Childe, Lumine, and Kazuha. There's even a lying skyward sword and five pieces of noblesse oblige on the ground, that's when Yuuka realized the missing playable character was her favorite support...

     "(Name)'s missing...?" She looked at Grim. "No way. I thought you were joking about the missing playable character."

     "EH?! I DIDN'T KNOW (NAME) WAS THE ONE MISSING!" Grim screamed, stealing the phone from Yuuka. "She's the only one that can make Childe crit! NAHHH!!! THIS IS UNFAIR!" He grumbled, almost throwing the phone.

     "Hey, Prefect!" Ace barged inside Ramshackle Dorm, with Deuce and Jack. "Look who we got!"

(Name), who's hanging on Deuce's shoulder, has her back in front of Yuuka. Since the Ramshackle Prefect is familiar with the dorm leaders, she thought they kidnapped Idia because of the hoodie the unlucky girl is wearing...

     "Why did you kidnap Idia-senpai?!" Yuuka told them, a disappointed tone heard in her voice. Her right eye twitched from her classmates' recklessness, "Put him down!" She demanded, her arms crossed while glaring at them.

     "Oh... It's not Idia-senpai though," Deuce stated and placed (Name) on the ground. "I guess this was Idia-senpai's hoodie then... How did she even get it?" He asked himself, observing the confused unlucky girl.

     "Wait, is that (Name)?!" Grim squealed, running towards the adventurer. "Oh! It's (Name), Yuuka!"

      "Hello..." (Name) greeted, waving her hands at them. "Nice to meet you, as well."