9 | Crazed

     “NICE TO MEET YOU, (NAME)!”

THE NEXT one who's supposed to take care of her exclaimed, enveloping her in a hug. (Name), delighted by the gesture, hugged him back. Vil has told her about dropping her off to another dorm since he's following protocols a̶n̶d̶ h̶e̶ w̶a̶s̶n̶'t̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶o̶ f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ p̶r̶o̶t̶o̶c̶o̶l̶s̶...

     They sooner untangled themselves from each other, him holding her shoulders. "I've always dreamt of being hugged by you. It's a dream come true for me!" He exclaimed, almost sobbing in joy. "Oh, by the way, I'm Kalim Al-Asim. I'm the one taking care of you today."

     "Nice to meet you, too! I hope we would have a great day," (Name) nodded.

     "Have you eaten breakfast? It's bad to skip meals!" Kalim asked, leading her inside the dorm. "We have the best cook here in Scarabia, my best friend and Vice Dorm Leader!"

     "Oh please, how many times have I told you I'm not your friend Kalim?" A man with tan skin and braided hair appeared in the doorway, holding a butcher knife and pan. (Name) immediately hid behind Kalim, "Hello there. I'm Jamil Viper."

     "Come on, Jamil! We're besties after all! No need to be shy to admit it~," the dorm leader teased as he wrapped an arm around Jamil's shoulder. "This is our best cook! His dishes are a 101% for me."

     "Nice to meet you, Jamil. I hope I wasn't intruding and bothering you guys," she greeted.

     "It's fine. Come in, I'm preparing breakfast right now."

Jamil offered his arm for her to hold on to, confused why he was nice all of the sudden. He sure is getting his hands full due to how similar these two are—chaotic, clumsy, and quite childish. There's a difference between them though, (Name) was more quiet and calm (if you add the unluckiness, she can rival Kalim's overall personality)...

     "Oh, look! You even have your pyro vision!" Kalim chortled, noticing her vision attached to the pocket holder. "Where's your weapon?"

     "I think I dropped it in Inazuma... It was a mitsplitter, too," (Name) replied. "It's a shame. I did 1 million attacks one time with the weapon!"