8 | New Outfit

• the new outfit for the MC (which is you) is a wedding dress (or suit if I have any trans! masc or see themselves as male readers)

• Lilia is a Zhongli main (he and Idia always do the showcases)

• Sebek is a Kujou Sara main

• Silver is a Sayu or Layla main

• I just know Epel is a Heizou main or Scaramouche main

P.S.: Zhongli doesn't play

(1) tuberose signifies an obsession

(2) malchanceuse (feminine) and malchanceux (masculine) mean unlucky

— THE DAY BEFORE

     “COME, MY LOYAL SUBJECT!”

THE PRINZESSIN Der Verurteilung, Fischl, ordered as (Name) struggled to hold her bags. Because they were currently in Sumeru and Idia already logged out of his account, the characters are meant to do what they want until he comes back...

     "Yes, Prinzessin!" (Name) exclaimed, before hitting the ground because of how heavy her friend's bags are. "What are the contents of this bag...?"

     "Mëin Fraulein's bags are filled with her clothes and other bows. As well as a couple of her shoes," Oz replied. "We need to follow her before she gets lost in Sumeru City."

     "How unsightly, my subject. Thou cannot lift these bags?" Fischl questioned, seeing her friend struggle on holding her bags. She grumbled before helping the poor unlucky girl, "Thus the Prinzessin's kindness and you're loyal among my retainers then I shall lend thou my assistance on lifting my necessities!"

     "Alright then! Thank you!"

Fischl blushed before helping (Name) lift her bags. They have reserved a hotel for them to say, thanks to Cyno after coming home to Idia's account. They were about to go to their temporary home, and the Prinzessin's attention was perked on a child fixing her tarot (?) cards...

     "What's wrong?" (Name) questioned, noticing the interested reaction on Fischl.

     "For I'm curious, do tell the Prinzessin what that is. My curiosity is perked by those strange, yet interesting cards she's holding," Fischl replied as she stared at the kid.

     "Oh, that! It's a fortune teller," the unlucky girl said.

Fischl seems excited, clinging her arm around (Name)'s as they approached the fortune teller. The two asked for some reading for their future important happenings and the Prinzessin couldn't help but wonder—will her friend adventurer be her spouse? Adopt a child or pets together? Live until the end...

     (I haven't got into tarot reading, okay? Bear with me.) The little girl shuffled her tarot cards before presenting them to Fischl, "Please pick three..." She demanded and the Princess randomly picked. Showing it to them, "The lovers, the hermit, and the tower."