15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 61: Talented Singer With Ruined Vocal Cords 15
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 61: Talented Singer With Ruined Vocal Cords 15
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yalelai is an international luxury brand, its products are aimed at people with status, that is, in the past few years, it has been facing the public, and Feng Ze has endorsed the brand's men's clothing.

Before Fengze, all foreign celebrities were used. Davis was regarded as Yalai's royal photographer, but he did not shoot every advertisement in person. to subordinates.

This meeting is also because I saw Feng Ze's advertisement last season and became interested in Feng Ze as a model, so I took on this task.

The filming location was on the 16th floor. When Feng Ze brought Ming Yu over, Davis hadn't arrived yet, and he greeted others. Feng Ze took Su He around this floor. turn.

Yallais was originally dedicated to the royal family of country y, only serving the royal family. Later, with the development of society, it was oriented to the noble class, and it was not made public until nearly ten years ago.

More and more attention is paid to spiritual needs, so that the entertainment industry is now prosperous.

Yalais also began to feel pressure, and some brands that came to the fore have entered the eyes of the royal family. They have to operate according to the previous model and will be eliminated sooner or later. Model promotion.

Su He listened quietly to Feng Ze's explanation, "The original spokesperson of Yalai men's clothing was the eldest son of a duke in country y, and the second spokesperson was a general of another country... The one before me was f The noble lady of the country." Although Feng Ze said it very simply, the quality of this brand and the audience it faced can only be seen from the previous spokespersons.

This also makes Su He have to wonder if Feng Ze has other identities. According to Feng Ze, the spokespersons of this brand have certain titles of nobility. Obviously, even in the face of the public, It's not the general public, he thought so, so he asked.

Feng Ze didn't answer directly, he approached Su He, "You will know when we get married." Su He is a little helpless, his lover is really teasing him all the time, just met him At the time I was pursuing him, and now I want to abduct him to marry.

"Cough, no wonder so many people want to get this endorsement." Su He didn't know anything about this brand either. A few months ago, there was a war of persecution on the Internet because of endorsements.

Davis didn't make the two wait too long. After ten minutes, he walked over in a hurry with a smile on his face, and he looked very happy.

"Hi, Feng, long time no see." Davis enthusiastically planned to give Feng Ze a hug, "Long time no see." Feng Ze smiled and hid sideways when Davis hugged him However, don't look at Davis's eyes that have become mournful.

"You are still so indifferent." Davis retracted his hand aggrieved, the whole process was smooth and natural, obviously he was used to it.

"The time is almost up, are you sure you want to waste time here?" Feng Ze still thought about ending the shooting quickly and going home for dinner with Ming Yu.

Davis shrugged, "Okay." He took a few steps forward, feeling that his clothes were being grabbed, turned his head subconsciously, and patted his forehead after seeing the other's face ,"Almost forgot."

He pulled the teenager behind him to stand in front of Feng Ze and the two, "His name is Su Yan, he is said to be your fan." He grinned, "Feng, my stuff was almost stolen before. Well, thanks to Su Yan for your help."