end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 83: Disfigured First Beauty (End)
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 83: Disfigured First Beauty (End)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At that time, the latter had just left Shu's house.

Because of the dowry matter, Shu Shangshu was sued to the emperor, claiming that he was greedy for ink.

Shu Shang’s words did not change his words, and he despised those people who were not housekeepers. Qi Chao was not harsh on officials. Inexpensive silver.

Over ten years, it has doubled.

If this is the case, even if she hurts this brother again, Mrs. Li would not dare to give Shu Qingbao so much dowry. The reason she dares to do this is that half of those dowries are for Brother Bao today. On the first day of entering the palace, someone was sent to the mansion, and the meaning is self-evident. In addition, the little **** gave the right words. Although the Shu family let go of the figure, he was carrying something behind him. .

Shu Shangshu turned the faces of those who were impeached blue, unable to speak. In the end, Qi Muchen said that he already knew about this matter, and said that as long as the following people have the ability, they can also give their daughter brother such a dowry, and he will not care.

The emperor showed his attitude, and everyone dared not say anything. At this time, they realized that they underestimated the current emperor, but in just one year, he was still a strong lord Weak, it has now been reversed.

In the same year, Emperor Guangde announced that the harem would no longer be allowed to enter the harem. The people at the Censor's Desk had been arguing for two months.

According to Qi Muchen's words, the affairs of the harem are his personal affairs. The officials in the court are familiar with the Four Books and Five Classics.

thing.

Confused and accepted.

Since then, the house has been lively, the wife and concubine are noisy all day long, and even his mother is ill because of it, the officials have no windfall, and there are more expenses, not to mention the decrease in food at home , Even when he usually goes out to have tea with friends, he can't make money.

I received a lot of grace from the beauty, the most important thing is that the beauty is not only beautiful but also charming, she begged for things in a different way, and not only did the government make ends meet, but even the official's own private room All empty.

The officials who knew they were wrong couldn't control themselves at all, and they were jumping around every day in the house, and they didn't have much energy to work during the day. Seeing his tragic situation, everyone was afraid for a while, and they would never mention the draft again. No one can afford it. Since then, each show girl has mostly been a royal family member, aristocratic family marriage, and it has continued. .

Going out, the unwilling palace is also raised.

Su He later asked Qi Muchen how to do it.

Qi Muchen didn't take it to heart at all, those palace concubines were only fighting for their children, her parents' family, even if they had a bit of sincerity towards him as an emperor, when faced with a choice, there was no need to I want to stand on the side of my children and my parents. Qi Muchen believes that he is not a kind person. Before Shu Qingbao entered the palace, he told these people that if they wanted to leave the palace, the palace would prepare a dowry for them, whether they were married or living alone. He won't say anything.