2

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 143: Heaven's Pride 2
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 143: Heaven's Pride 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Host, that child has been asleep for several days, why is he still not awake?" Su Yu asked curiously, he is now a spirit body and can leave Su He for a while, these few days It was him who was taking care of this little child. It stands to reason that the other party had no wounds on his body. He should have woken up, but he never woke up.

Su He had expected this for a long time, this child looks no different from ordinary people, but the medicine garden in the secret realm is a very important place, even if there are omissions in the formation, except for this comparison of himself If you are lucky enough to enter it directly, others don't even want to open it even if they are at the level of Earth Immortal, let alone an ordinary person who directly smashes the big formation.

However, Su He couldn't see what was special about the other party. In the past few days, he pondered a little and got some eyebrows. Now that Su Yu asked, he whispered, "Should wake up soon."

I don't know if Su He's words are too effective, or if it's really time, the child wakes up within two quarters of an hour, he finds the strange environment around him, and immediately becomes vigilant.

Su Yu stepped forward and asked cheerfully, "What's your name, little doll? Where are you from? How did you come to the secret realm?" A series of questions directly confused the boy who had just woken up. .

Su Yu asked a few more times, seeing that the child did not speak, and looked at Su He at a loss.

Su He had a peculiar feeling after meeting the boy's eyes just now, and became more close to him in his heart. He looked over, met the boy's panicked eyes, and said gently, "How did you get here?"

Come in.

Su He's words made the boy think of what happened before he fainted, the expression on his face darkened, and he whispered, "A man in black has arrested a lot of children, and he wants to train us all It became a pill, and then a fairy with a sword came, and the two fought, which was very terrifying.

They seemed to say something about the system or something. Later, I don’t know what happened. The person who captured us was slashed by the immortal sword, and his body lit up, and a crack appeared in the sky. I got caught in the crack and woke up here. "

The boy recounted all the things he remembered, and he didn't know why he felt so kind to the little brother in front of him, thinking that he was just a beggar without parents, the little brother looked very happy It's amazing, and I don't know if I want to let myself follow.

Su He didn't know what the boy was thinking, he couldn't help but look at the boy more, thinking that what happened to the other party was a little too bizarre, but there are always many bizarre things in this world, It's nothing.

But the system..., Su He glanced at Su Yu, he always remembered what Weiss said, he might meet the Lord God in the spiritual world, but the spiritual world and the fairy world are too far apart, has he I went to look for it and asked Su Yu, but Su Yu didn't know what was going on.

Su Yu's impression was that they had to obey the Lord God's orders. After disconnecting from the Lord God, they were even more unclear about the Lord God's affairs. Hear the word system.

Seeing Su He frowning, the little boy thought that the other party did not believe his words, and said anxiously, "What I said is true, I have seen that bad guy and a strange man several times before. The ball of light speaks, and that ball of light should be the system he said."