3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 161: Star Apothecary 3
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 161: Star Apothecary 3
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su He liked the friend he met on Xing.com, so he added the other party's communication number to his communication list. When he opened his eyes, it was already dark, and Su He didn't look at the personal terminal again, and fell asleep.

Only then did the person standing before the door dare to step forward and said carefully, "Mr. Qin, all the information you want is here."

The man nodded, except for the two people who followed him, the others put down their things and walked out. The two people who followed Qin Zheng were his most loyal subordinates, and he was inconvenient to appear before. When the time comes, these two people are in charge of external affairs.

At this time, the two of them were also a little curious. The Mr. Qin they followed was a perfect and powerful existence in the eyes of outsiders, but only those who followed him knew that Mr. Qin was in front of outsiders. His politeness was nothing but indifference, and he never took these people to heart.

In Mr. Qin's eyes, a human life is no different from a plant. It is precisely because of this that they never dared to think carefully in front of this person, and they have never seen this person show anything. expression.

And just now they all saw the interested eyes of this gentleman when he looked at the light screen, which made them all wonder who that person is, and can make this man show such obvious emotions.

"Keep the best batch and distribute the rest." Qin Zheng gave an order and walked to his room. He is in a good mood now, and he doesn't want to worry about these things. Give it to your subordinates first.

One of them struggled for a while, but stopped Qin Zheng, "The Dahlia Chamber of Commerce under Moruo Star invited Mr.

Most of the time, Qin Zheng will not participate in this kind of invitation, but if it is too boring, he will go to see it. This time, the situation of his boss seems to be boring. He gave him a lot of benefits, and he was not good at taking other people's things for nothing, so he mentioned it.

Qin Zheng paused for a moment, Moruo star? He remembered that the place where the little guy was before should be the Moruo Planet, "When?"

If you ask this, it means that he wants to go. Qin Yi is happy and quickly tells the time, "Ten days later." "□□Go." Qin Zheng told this The time is quite satisfactory, and he can find the little guy there.

When Su He woke up the next day, it was already a little late, he hadn't entered the Star Network for a while, and he slept a little late with other things in mind.

After getting himself breakfast and eating it, Su He opened his personal terminal to check. As for the movement outside, he just thought he had not heard it.

The old man who lived here before was rescued by Su He a few years ago. After arranging him here, Su He did nothing but tell him that he had a grandson. Yes, but the other party himself has become famous in the slums for the idea of ​​dying once over the years, and no one dares to provoke him.

But since the other party died not long ago, this place is not very safe, there are some 'little mice' nearby from time to time, especially after Su He showed his face twice, he found that the people staring at him were more too much.

Su He didn't care about it originally. He would be screening the news on his terminal. Yesterday, he would participate in the boring exchange meeting, just to attract some people, many forces like to absorb Some powerful young people.