7

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 148: Pride of the Heavens 7
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 148: Pride of the Heavens 7
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Understanding all this, Su He was silent for a long time. He didn't expect that the small world would also perish. When he first met the system, he didn't know how long those worlds could exist.

Qin Zheng stood aside and looked curiously and did not speak, but Su Yu and Su He themselves had a close connection, sensing the host's thoughts, and comforting, "Any existence is alive, Even a stone can disappear in the end."

Ask about the system, Su Yu will know it from the villain system, and he will tell Su He what he knows, before Su Yu didn't know what the main **** is, only know them These systems are all created by the Lord God, and each system is very precious.

Now he realizes that the so-called main **** is just a spirit The system learned that there should be nearly a hundred systems in the three thousand worlds. After they are bound to the host, they continue to obtain energy from each world and exchange items with the main god.

The Lord God seems to be unable to leave the spiritual world, all energy is transmitted to him through the system, as for the items purchased by the host, the system collects them from various worlds and brings them back to the Lord God. Without the purchase of a host, the energy obtained by the other party is collected.

This villain system was created later, it seems to be the last system to be born, so the Lord God attaches great importance to it and has a strong autonomy. Must beat it. "

Su Yu was also a little surprised. He always thought that there should be a lot of systems like himself, but he didn't expect it to be less than a hundred.

Su He nodded, he wanted to find out what the Lord God was, but he also knew that he was not strong enough now, so he was going to give food to the other party, so he might as well try to improve himself.

The Linglong Kitten disappeared because of the protective formation of Tianyuanzong, and many people found the abnormality and rushed over. Su He took this opportunity to mix in with Qin Zheng again, and the two of them were one by one. Luckily, an intuition was very accurate, and he almost walked back and forth in the important place of Tianyuanzong.

After three years, the Linglong Little Secret Realm will be closed every thousand years. Ancheng not far from the secret realm is very lively. Every time the secret realm opens or ends, Ancheng will be more lively than before. In a few minutes, the good things in the hands of many people will be sold directly here.

At noon that day, two handsome young men came in from outside. They were similar in size and good-looking. As soon as they entered the city, they attracted the attention of many people.

The boy in white was handsome and gentle, obviously smiling, and no one dared to come up. The other person was a little shorter, and he looked young. He was already the size of an adult, with a strong physique and well-proportioned muscles. He looked like a bodyguard and followed behind the teenager.

The two are Su He and Qin Zheng who have been in the secret realm for three years. Qin Zheng has grown a lot taller in the past three years, and his facial features have become more handsome and sharp. The youthful innocence has faded away, and his usually cold face has the feeling of a little adult.

On the outside, Qin Zheng seems to be bigger than Su He. Speaking of which, it was also because Su He married a baby too early, and his body had already been shaped. Although he was also 1.78 meters tall, he would probably be taller after 800 years, but his appearance was already fixed in his youth.