14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 79: Disfigured first beauty 14
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 79: Disfigured first beauty 14
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The boy also wore a cap and was thin and slender. Qi Muchen, who had not changed since he walked in, looked over in surprise, "Bao'er."

The hood that the boy wears is very peculiar. It is obviously only separated by a layer of tulle, but people outside can't see his appearance, and it has no effect on the boy's appearance.

Deaf to Qi Muchen's words, Su He looked at the scene inside, a man and a woman were kneeling on the ground, Qi Muchen sat firmly on the head, Su He hooked his lips and chuckled with satisfaction.

"Why are you here now? How is your body?" Qi Muchen stood up and pulled the person to sit down beside him. The guard at the door, who was in turmoil, saw this scene, and glanced at the tacit security guard in surprise. Close again.

Qi Muchen was so happy in the room that he thought that Baoer was really angry. He didn't get any reply to the letter he sent to Shu Mansion. By my side, my heart is inevitably sour. Now that I see my sweetheart coming, all the entanglement and confusion before have disappeared, only the young man in front of me.

"Why can't I come?" Su He squinted over, and through the hood that he couldn't see clearly, Qi Muchen could imagine the expression on the boy's face, his voice was low and soft, "Of course I can, Baby can go anywhere."

One can imagine his feelings for the young man.

The enemy of her was so kind and pleasant, which made Shu Fengwu feel that she had been slapped dozens of times in front of everyone.

Angry, jealous, unbelievable, all kinds of emotions finally turned into the darkest gloom, after seeing Qi Muchen's attitude, she quickly thought of the identity of a teenager, her body's direct brother My son, Shu Qingbao.

It is precisely because she guessed the identity of the other party that Shu Fengwu was even more angry. After coming to this world, she has been smooth sailing, holding an intelligence network in her hand, and with the help of the Chen family, she quickly She has accumulated huge wealth, and she has attracted several high-quality beautiful men intentionally or unintentionally when she goes out, and all of them have a soft spot for her. Shu Fengwu has already thought about the future, when she ascends the throne and is surrounded by all the beautiful men, the result Well, since Shu Qingbao was injured, everything has changed.

First, her identity was discovered and she was expelled from the Shu family. She left behind who wanted to overthrow the Shu family. She lost a lot of manpower.

The brother was so close, the jealousy in Shu Fengwu's heart almost wiped her out, and the only reason left allowed her to control herself and not kill Shu Qingbao directly now.

"Your Majesty, the Chen family has shown sincerity, what do you think?" Shu Fengwu looked at the emperor confidently, trying to pull the man's mind back to herself, no one could see it Vicious thoughts are in her mind now.

Su He saw the maliciousness in Shu Fengwu's eyes the first time she looked at her. Su He was very happy. Rong's hatred can make Shu Fengwu unhappy, and he is very happy.

"The sincerity of the Chen family is not very good. When the Governor of Caoyun went to Qiantang, it is said that the Chen family not only sent dozens of boxes of silver and gold, but also sent half of the shares of the Chen family for three months. The former opponent was beheaded and his home was searched, but more than 100,000 taels were found." Su He said suddenly.