end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 141: Portable space (end)
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 141: Portable space (end)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Even the chef himself succumbed to the scent after smelling it.

Originally, the contestants’ works were prepared with their own ingredients, the competition party only provided the venue, and the final product was also owned by the chef himself, but the Weiss’ dish obviously attracted not one or two people, Finally, the person in charge was called to the backstage.

Su He was also called in not long after, and entered the private room inside, Su He saw at a glance the second prince who had a relationship before, the second prince smiled and had a fight with Su He Greeting, "Hello, little sister-in-law."

Su He looked at Weiss silently, Weiss showed a flattering smile, "It seems that I and the second prince are cousins." Because I didn't want to be disturbed before, Weiss didn't and others people to contact.

The second prince will appear here because his anorexia is getting more and more serious, the queen is worried, and suddenly wants the second prince to pay attention to the situation of the previous food festival, hoping to let him find a Favorite chef.

Su He looked at the second prince carefully. The second prince looked very good, blond and blue-eyed, giving people a feeling of tenderness and affection. In fact, everyone who knew him knew that he was an indifferent guy , only the country in mind.

According to the plot that Su He saw from the system, the second prince is another protagonist in this world, and the child of destiny is the illegitimate half brother of Su He.

This is a young man from a small planet. With his strong and unyielding personality, he has been recognized by everyone around him, and accidentally obtained the chef system. With his good cooking skills, he captured a handsome and rich second. The prince's heart, the two knew each other and fell in love, and finally became the story of a generation of chefs.

After constantly putting Lu Mujin on the position of the second prince's concubine, and using his own despicableness and insidiousness to set off Lu Mujin's strength and bravery, he, like his father and grandfather, unexpectedly fell into an interstellar accident.

In the whole story, Lu Mujin's biggest golden finger is the second prince, except for the kitchen **** system that was attracted by Su He's space but bound to Lu Mujin by accident.

Lu Mujin was also the only one who knew the space of the original owner. He wanted to grab it at one time, but unfortunately this kind of awakening thing has never been able to change its owner since ancient times, and finally knew that Su He died In the space storm, Lu Mujin felt sorry for a while.

The story that had been forgotten, because of the sudden appearance of the story characters in front of her, reminded Su He again. "Second prince, good day." After greeting the second prince, Su He was pulled by Weiss and sat down.

Seeing the whole process, the second prince's eyes flashed. He had been in the army before, and he had to withdraw from the army two years ago due to an accidental injury. There are not many, but one thing is well known. Duke Weiss has a quirky temper and does not like to see outsiders.

Not to mention the second prince, even the emperor and queen of Vado Star have never seen this nephew, let alone what the other party has awakened.

The second prince, who was forced to come here by his mother's tears, has no interest in the cooking competition. Only then did he realize that the other party seemed to be pursuing the young master of a small family.