twelve

❤︎ chapter twelve
cornelia street

❤︎ chapter twelve❪ cornelia street ❫

one and a half months later...

cami was beyond excited. words couldn't describe how happy she was—TSA even remarked to her about the pep in her step.

she was flying to belgrade with a layover in france to see drew. she hadn't seen him in a month, and they had talked constantly. he said he missed her, and wanted to see her—and she said why not? arrangements were made for cami to work virtually, and next thing she knew she was on a flight.

caleb had told her that she was being a bit much. that it wasn't that big of a deal.

but cami was in love with drew. and she was the type to love unconditionally and irrevocably. she grew attached to the people she was closest with, and most of all drew.

drew missed her too, even more than he confessed. halfway across the world, it was hard for him be alone. and odessa was more than happy to fill the void, to be a friend to him—but nothing more...

cami was simply counting down the hours until she saw him again.

imessages
mon chéri (drew)
my girl (cami)

mon chéri
be safe cami ❤️
text me when you land

my girl
💗💗

my girl
landed in france

mon chéri
hour layover?

my girl
yup

mon chéri
think you'd be too tired to go out when you get here? just to a party at a castmates apartment
no pressure

my girl
of course

my girl
just touched down!

a grin spread across drew's face as he caught sight of cami, who was pulling her suitcase off of the luggage carousel. odessa was with him—"is that her?" she asked, following his gaze.

drew nodded, his eyes still on her. "cami!" he called, moving towards her; cami turned and her eyes seemed like they lit up like stars.