Chapter 5: Smile

(Unedited)

 I sighed as I sat down in one of the park bench

It's Friday already. I decided to go out for a walk as I was bored. The wind blew past me. I smiled.

It's peaceful.

I sat there for a while until I decided that I should get going.

As I was walking I saw a few guys in motorcycles.
And one of them seemed familiar.
Is that Alex?

I shouldn't be nosey and get going. But out of curiosity I walked towards them.
"Alex? "

All of them turned including Alex.
What is he doing here?
"And who is this little girl? Your girlfriend huh? " A guy asked as he walked towards me with a smirk. He was wearing a brown jacket.

"Take one more step towards her and you'll see the worst side of me. " Alex said with clenched jaw.

"Girlfriend? No I am not his girlfriend. Who are you. " I asked.

"Go home Vivi. " Alex glared at me.

"I will. But what is going on? Are they your friends? " I questioned as I walked towards Alex.

Alex closed his eyes and took a deep breath.
"I said go home. It's not safe here. "

I blinked.
"What is that supposed to mean? Are they bad people. " I whispered.

"I wasn't expecting that Alex. You like innocent chicks! " The guy said with a smirk as he scanned my body.
I hid behind Alex. I should've taken Ralph with me.

"Is she still innocent? Or... " Said another guy and everyone burst out laughing.

"You motherfucker! I'll kill you. " Saying that Alex punched him. I gasped.

The guy chuckled and lunged forward to punch Alex. But Alex dodged it.
They started fighting. The guy pushed Alex and kicked his side. Alex groaned.

"Stop what are you doing? " I tried to move forward but someone caught my arm.
The guy smirked.
"Hey what are you doing? Let go! " I yelled as I tried to get off his hold.

"You are pretty. It would be such a waste if I let you go. " He said and leaned down I bit his hand.
The guy screamed in pain as he moved away.

I turned and say everyone were punching and kicking Alex. I should do something!
Without thinking twice I grabbed the helmet which was placed on the seat of a bike.

I threw it towards one of them in full speed.
It hit one of the guy's head. The guy fell down groaning in pain. I grinned.
But then someone grabbed me by my waist.

I tried to move but he didn't let me. I looked up and it was the same guy whom I bit.
"What's your name? " I asked and saw his expression change into confusion.