Chapter 6: kiss

(Unedited)

  "Kyle! Kyle! Wait! " I yelled like a maniac as I ran. He turned around.
Thank goodness that he sto-

"Ouch! " My face met with the grass. I tripped down.

My knee!
I sat up and fixed my hair. I think I scratched my knee.

I looked at Kyle who didn't even move.
"Won't you help me? " I asked as I dusted my arms.

"Did I ask you to run like that? " He said in a bored tone. I looked at him and huffed.
"No need to help me. I can stand on my own. " I said with a glare.

He turned away and started walking.
What the hell!
I tried to stand up. My knee stung. I twisted my face in pain.

I stood up and picked up my bag from the ground.
"I asked you to wait! " I yelled and walked faster.

We were now in the bus stop.
"What do you want? " He asked.

"Nothing. I just wanted to walk to the bus stop with you. " I said quietly. He stared at me for a while and then looked away.

"Don't keep following me. "

"Why? "

"I already said you that you should stay away from me. Why don't you understand? " He snapped and my face fell.

"I-i just wanted to be friends with you. "

"Well I don't do friends. "

"What? Then you directly go for relationships?" I asked and he sighed.

"I like being friends with everyone. It's nice you know. The other day I sat down with a old man and spoke to him. He was happy and said I made his day. Even I was happy. And then there was also a girl who was wearing weird clothes. When I asked her what work she did she replied that she is a stripper. She said being a stripper makes a good amount of money. I think I should also become a stripper." Kyle's head snapped towards me.

"You aren't going to become a stripper. " He said quickly.

"Why? Why not? "

"There are many dangerous people Vivi

"This world is not the way you see it. It's fucking messed up. You don't even know how people around you are. " He said looking in my eyes.

"What do you mean by that? " I asked confused.

"Be careful. " Saying that he walked towards the bus which arrived.
I blinked many times to process his words.

I hurried towards the bus and sat beside Kyle.
He didn't say anything.

"Do you like Taylor Swift's music? " I questioned as I took out my AirPods.
He shook his head negatively.

"Oh. What is your taste in music then? " I am curious because he is always in grumpy mood and doesn't talk much.