Chapter 21: Daisies and Kisses

(Unedited)

(Thank you so much for 3k reads. I was honestly not expecting that this book would get so much attention. I love you all so much!
We're #1 in cheerful!)

"Why are guy's so dumb?" That was Lily, who stuffed handful popcorn into her mouth

"Because, they think from their dicks not form their brains." Ava replied making Lily cough and I laughed out loudly.

"Seriously, Ava?" Lily question patting her chest and Ava shrugs.

"Yep, that's why most of the guys are dumb," Ava sighed and layed down on the fluffy bed. I move forward and place place my head on her thigh.
"Did your boyfriend do something?" She interrogated making Lily huff.

"What did he do, lils?" I ask and she starts to explain.

"First of all, he isn't my boyfriend! Second... I gave him my special baked cupcakes and a card. And he took the cakes but dropped the card. I was not that sure whether I should give him the card or not but when he dropped I  prayed that he shouldn't notice it. And somehow I managed to take it from the floor. He actually saw it and asked me what it was. I shrugged it off saying it was not that important.
Honestly, I wanted him to snatch it away from me and read it but he didn't! I feel like he knew what it was! I am so embarrassed!" She hid her face and groaned.

Me and Ava shared a knowing look before asking simultaneously.
"What had you written in that card?"

"Uhm- is it even important now?"

"Yes it is!" We yelled and she covered her ears flinching but then she blushed.

"Fine. I was about to confess that I liked him." She says as if it was nothing.

".... Ahhh!"
"OH MY GOODNESS!"

Mine and Ava's yells and squeals surround the room and I stood up and did a happy dance. Lily laughed and Ava joined me.

"Guys! Come on!" Laughed Lily watching the both of us dance like kids.

"Okay, okay. So you are telling me you were about to confess Leo that you like him!?" I question and she shyly nods.

"Awwhh." Ava cooed and fell on the bed dramatically.

"But you couldn't because the card dropped on the floor." I continued and she nods again.

"It's okay lils, Maybe it's a sign that it's not time yet." Ava consoles her and she sighed accepting.

"I think you are right," She stood and walked over to switch off the lights.
"Let's watch a Disney movie then." We agree and Lily plays Anastasia.

We decided to have a sleep over in Lily's house today. Lily's place was cute and aesthetic. Sandra made sure that every corner of the house was decorated and cozy.