Chapter 24: Rollercoaster

(Unedited)

"Is it good?" Vivian questioned eyeing the strawberry ice cream I held

I nodded my head, "It's fine." I reply.

"Oh! That's great then! Mine is also amazing! Do you want to have some?" She asks forwarding the chocolate cone.

Instead of taking it from her hand I bend my head and lick it, Vivian's eyes widened and she blushes furiously.

I smirk to myself and she clears her throat.
"How's it?" She mutters.

"Delicious." Her face turns dark shade of red and she looks down.

I smile in amusement.
"Come, lets go and sit somewhere." I suggest acting like nothing happened.

She nods her head, I catch her hand and conjoined our fingers. She looked at our hands and smiled at me.

Electric shocks ran up my spine and i took a deep breath trying to calm myself.

We found a vacant bench and sat there, Vivian didn't let go my hand even after we sat. Within a few minutes she finished the icecream.

Today morning, I woke with her in my arms. It was the most peaceful sleep and i had no nightmares.

She patiently waited until I was done eating before she turned towards me.

"Umm... I have a surprise for you!" She exclaimed with a grin.

"Surprise?" I ask.

"Yep! But for that you have to wait and also we should go to Hideouts for that." She explains and i nod my head.

I know what she was trying to do. She was trying to make me feel better about what happened yesterday. she didn't even ask anything.

The same feeling from last night when I hugged her returned as stared her face.
Good lord, she's gorgeous.

"Come on, let's go!" She exclaimed before grabbing my arm and dragging me along with her.

After waking for a few minutes we were already in the cafe, there were many people rushing in and out.

The bell chimed as we entered and a woman smiled at Vivian as soon as she spotted her. She looked familiar.
"Hey, Sandra! How are you doing today?"

"Hello, Vi! I am fine! And who's this?" She asks pointing towards me.

"Oh! This is my friend, Kyle!"

Friend?

"Oh! Kyle! Nice to meet you! The girls have told a lot about you!" She wiped her hands on the apron before extending it towards me.

"Hello..." I greet and shook her hand.

"I am Cassandra, Lily's sister!" She introduced herself.

"Kyle Lewis, nice to meet you too." I nod my head and she smiled brightly.