Chapter 8: Encounter

(Unedited)

"Oh my god! Did you see Alex?! He looked so hot! " A girl whispered to her friends and they giggled

Well technically she didn't whisper because I heard her.
Without caring about anything I walked to my Calculus class.

It's just another day and I am here to school. Today Ava didn't come for some unknown reason.

She just texted us telling that something important came up and she'll tell us everything tomorrow. I am worried and I just met Lily and here I am.

Everyone were walking and laughing with there friends. I smiled at a few girls and they looked at me weirdly but one of them smiled at me.

My smile widened and I walked happily.
I feel really happy when someone smiles back at me. It makes my day.

I entered the class and most of them were here already. My eyes scanned in search of Kyle.
I frowned when I couldn't find him.
I walked to the usual place where I sat and looked around.

Everyone were with there friends, laughing and talking. I sighed.
Where is Kyle? He wasn't even there in the bus today.

I stared at the door. Everyone was there except for Kyle.

Just then someone entered the class in a black hoodie. Is that Kyle? I wore my glasses to get a better view.

Yep it is Kyle.
I smiled widely as he came closer.

"Hi Kyle. " I greeted.

My smile fell when he didn't respond. Maybe he didn't hear me properly.

"Hi Kyle! " I said once again.

He looked at me and my eyes widened when I saw his face.

Dark bags covered his eyes and he looked very pale and tired. The exhaustion in his face was obvious making me concerned.
I frowned.

"Are you ok? " I whispered and he simply stared at me.
Without a word he sat down.

I guess he doesn't want me to talk. I turned forward and looked at him from the conner of my eyes.

His head was on the table. Maybe he didn't sleep yesterday.

I poked his arm. Woah! It is hard. How strong is he?
I squeezed his arm. Yep he definitely works out.

"Stop doing that? " I heard his deep, husky voice.
I smiled.

But i squeezed his arm once again.
"You have nice arm. How come you are this strong? Do you workout? " I questioned.

He turned his face to his side so that i could see his face. His eyes were closed.
I leaned forward and touched his long eyelashes.

He immediately opened his eyes and moved away. "What were you doing? " He asked me in a strange voice.