Chapter 19: Boobs?

(Unedited)

"And then we... Kissed." Cassandra finished with a small smile and i gaped with my mouth open.

Kiss. It reminded me about yesterday night. How Kyle's soft lips kissed my jaw. I felt fireflies all over my stomach. And for the rest of the night I couldn't sleep.

"Oh my god!!" I covered my mouth and squealed. She blushed and Ava sighed dreamily.

"He is walking, talking, dancing green flag!" Ava comments making me nod in approval.

Cassandra was engaged to her boyfriend. They were dating from 3 years. Though we have never seen him we knew that he was the one for her. She always smiled and blushed when she spoke about him. It was lovely.

Lily observed us silently. She was happy but at the same time a bit sad.
"Lily... Are you not going to say something?" Cassandra asked her sister with a concerned and anxious look.

"Uhm-I... I am so happy for you. You've always dreamed of marrying Eric. You are engaged now and in a few months you'll be married. Mom and dad would be so happy. I am just.... I am just so emotional and can't imagine living without you. Even though I'll be moving to College. I'll miss you a l-lot." She broke down. Cassandra also had tears rolling down her cheek. She rushed forward and hugged Lily.

They shared there moment and me and Ava thought of giving them space. We stood up and walked out of the cafe. And sat outside.

Ava quietly looked up at the evening sky and then closed her eyes after a moment. From a few days Ava wasn't herself. She looked more quite and anxious.

I gently placed my hand on her's and her eyes snapped open.
"What's wrong Ava?"

"Nothing to worry about, Vi." She smiled.

I shook my head. "No tell me. I want to know what's troubling you? You can tell me, Ava."

She stared at me for a while before tears welled up her eyes. She quickly closed them tightly.

"Oh honey," I whispered before hugging her. She placed her head on my shoulder and her body shook. She was crying. It broke my heart. Ava never broke down like this. She always hid her tears and didn't let her emotions consume her.

I patted her back in a comforting manner. She sniffled. "It's okay Ava let it out."

After a few moments, she moved away from me and wiped her tears.
"It's my dad." She said bitterly.

"He is such a piece of shit!" She was angry now. "He's getting married to that gold digger bitch this weekend." I was shocked but didn't say anything and let her continue. "And guess who's she?"

"Who?" I questioned.

"Courtney's Aunt!" I gasped and covered my mouth.

"What?!"