118 (Extra 6: Returning Home End)

"Who was it?" Ling Miaomiao looked at the blood-red crescent on the shaft and asked curiously.

"My mother came to Wufang Town before the Mu family's accident."

Mu Yao lowered her eyes, "She came to look for the resentful banshee. If the resentful banshee hadn't come back here after she escaped from her trap, she might still be with us."

Mu Yao was holding the sleeping Er Bao in her arms, and her voice was so soft that any other emotions could hardly be heard: "Mother's health was already very poor at that time, and she felt that her time was numbered. Thus she asked for the Broken Moon Scissors at the cost of her own life span, in order to prevent the resentful banshee from using Ah Sheng as a puppet for revenge.

"She delivered two letters in Wufang Town, one to my father to explain the situation and the other to the Bai family for backup. The one to the Bai family was not sent out, but was instead acquired by me and Fuyi."

Liu Fuyi added: "In truth, the letter to the master of the Mu family also failed to reach him.

At that time, Mu Huaijiang had already been fooled by the resentful banshee, and Bai Jin was a piece on the playing board who could not easily see the whole picture.

The resentful banshee played this game of chess very patiently. In the shell of Bai Yirong, she secretly taught Mu Sheng to write the reverse talisman. Slowly gaining his trust and before the two could react, she suddenly attacked.

Mu Sheng used the power of the night moon to practice his sorcery for the first time, but completely lost control of his power, causing the Mu family to collapse. There was some speculation about whether or not this was a strange realization of Bai Jin's sacrifice.

After taking advantage of Mu Sheng, the resentful banshee wanted to kill him to get back her own power, but unexpectedly the succubus made a last ditch attempt to save the lives of Mu Sheng and Mu Yao.

"Fortunately, after many twists and turns, the Broken Moon Scissors have finally come in handy today." Mu Yao and Liu Fuyi looked at each other, and their eyes fell on Mu Sheng in the distance, "Cut his hair."
Miaomiao took a deep breath, holding the scissors, as if advertising on a farm, she eagerly snipped and gestured in the air with a bright smile: "All righty."
*

In the bustle of early spring, there were many people going out in twos and threes, and the tinkling sound of laughter from the women was heard through the light muslin curtains that fluttered.

The innermost room of the hot springs, was as usual, the county mayor's daughter's single room. Those who were walking hand in hand through the corridor, upon seeing Miss Ling's hair pulled back and walking towards them on the carpet, couldn't help but to turn and stare.

Indeed, the county mayor's daughter was truly beautiful. The pattern on the scarlet outer worn served ru was like a peach blossom blooming petal by petal, the silver threads buried among the silk threads, shimmering subtlety.

Below her collarbones, two clusters of early cherry blossoms were embroidered opposite each other, winding around vines shaped like auspicious clouds, until they reached the top of her skirt.

However, the skirt was a milk white, and the pleats were pressed flat, as light and graceful as the clouds and fog.
She went over and at the fluttering ends of her ties there was a small cherry blossom embroidered.

It was rumored that Miss Ling was married, but how come she still looked like a young girl.

Several people laughed in surprise and looked behind her.

Behind her was a person dressed in black. Their satiny black hair was without the slightest bit of frizz, reaching all the way down to their ankles, an envious sight.