Author's Ending Note

A/N: First of all, before I say anything. I wanted to just pay my condolences to all the AROHAs out there. I swear Moon Bin was a beautiful person, so filled with life and love. I can't and won't forget his shining eyes. I was never an AROHA but I was pretty much into ASTRO back in 2017-2019. This incident took me back to Jonghyun's death. Suicide is fatal, it's cruel. I swear no one should be put to a point where they deem themselves as unworthy of living. We couldn't protect Moon Bin!!! I wish that you guys could be vocal about your pain and not let the cruelness out there win. Please don't ever quit! You're amazing and if you're making mistakes then that is a part of your existence, don't feel ashamed of being behind someone else. 

We all will pass away one day but that certainly doesn't mean we will let the world take away our life from us. I would be honest here, I was in a lot of pain today, To not have been able to do anything for him, I feel guilty and I wouldn't have posted this chapter but I needed to get my mind off of the pain. It's excruciating and suffocating.

I can't pray for him since suicide is something my religion condemns and I can't say anything else but I hope life will be better for all of you guys that are suffering out there. Reach out to someone, anyone. I promise there are people out there who will listen to you and your pain. You can talk to me, I might not be available forever but as long as I'm here, I promise to listen and understand you. 

You are precious and you're valued. We might have different beliefs and different values but we all are humans. Humanity and kindness go beyond the barriers for all religions and races. I hope to never hear such sad news again.

**************************

You're free to ask any questions or queries related to the story.

In case you want to ask about book 2, it will start after I finish my other story called "I Won't Date My Brother". Until then I cannot work on another story for the time being.

Hope to see you guys soon, farewell.