➷ CHAPTER 36: LESSON 1: FOCUS!➹

BOI AM I BACK ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•) HEHE

DID YOU MISS ME? I GUESS NOT!!

~

You take in a huge sigh, your stomach's churning with anxiety. 'Don't do this Y/N!You know he hates you!'

You want to leave as well but you know it, you can't deceive Min Yoongi. If he is going to train you today then that means it's going to be today! There is no tomorrow in that vamp's dictionary. He's either too serious about doing it today or too lazy to leave it to tomorrow.

You're wearing a black armor, made out of pure metal and diamonds. You smirk at yourself,"Hey I look like royalt-"

"You look trash!"he mocks. You stiffen at his remark.

Rude!

"Take a one eighty degree turn,"he commands,you turn swiftly. He's sitting on the rampart 20 feet high. Your jaw drops as he jumps from that place and lands perfectly on his feet. You gulp.

"You do anything?any fight?"he asks fixing his sleeves. You're standing stiff as a rock, you can't bring yourself to speak.

"I asked something."

"I uh-"you try to answer him but he's way too intimidating. He notices your hesitation. He sighs in disbelief,"If you're intimidated by something, you can't face it. Learn to overcome your fear and thoughts."

Well he's right.

You take in a deep breath, placing your hand on your thorat. "I do basics...my mom taught me few things,"you answer. "

"Basics aren't going to keep you alive in our world,"he continues,"you'll need to work hard in order to survive the House Competitions." He walks up to you, probing at your armor. "Seokjin has the worst taste in clothes,"he mumbles. You frown at his remark.

"Eh?"

"Follow me!"He walks past you.

"Where are we going?"you run to catch up to him.

"To the training ground." He leads you into a grey and abandoned building, like a church but not a church exactly. You guys walk inside.

He stands before a blue mirror. You follow him and stand beside him.

"This is like Harry Potter." You wonder out loud staring at your reflection in the mirror.

"Hmph,"he whispers,"the consciousnesses of many living creatures travel from one world to another during their sleep, if someone's consciousness came up to this world and believed it was a dream from which they wrote a complete series...it's pretty fascinating."

A: To all potter heads...do not sue me for this sudden made-up description. I'm also a Potter head and a huge fan of the series. ok?! XD I just wanted to add some HP in this,lol.

'Did he just said what I think he said and is he praising J.K Rowling but how does he even know about her?!' your jaw drops for the second time. "You-"

"Hold your breath and clear your mind. It should be clear off all thoughts and then try to walk through this mirror."He cuts you off and points to the mirror. You pick your jaw up and frown,"We can't walk through a mirror-"

"You walked through a whole dimension and still have doubts about it?"He raises his brows.

'Well I don't have doubts but it's you...I have a doubt about you not throwing me into another dimension.' You smile at him and stand in front of the mirror. "Do I just have to walk through it?"You ask.