two

AFTER the sisters returned home, Brielle Carpenter went back into the streets of New York City. She wanted to go for a walk, and buy something at the store that night.

She walked down the streets until she heard a loud noise coming from an alleyway. She peered into the alleyway to see Ghostface.

A middle-aged woman was lying beneath him, covered in a pool of her own blood. Brielle held back her screams as she watched Ghostface walk out the other end of the alleyway.

Brielle tiptoed behind him, following him until he reached Blackmore University, which wasn't very far from her apartment.

Chad and Ethan shared a room there.

She was still unsure how she went undetected, and how he went unnoticed. But it made sense. It was almost Halloween, of course no one would question someone in a Ghostface costume.

But Brielle knew what she saw in that alleyway.

How had he not noticed her? Or maybe he did and he was waiting to get her alone to stab her like he did that woman.

He entered a dorm room, and left the door unlocked. But Bri realized that this dorm to belonged to Chad.

Chad must of not been home yet, because when she snuck in there was no sight of him. It was only her and Ghostface. Unless Ghostface was Chad.

But if she saw him take off his mask, she would know his identity and be able to tell her sisters and friends so that way they would catch him before he killed more than one person.

Brielle hid behind the sofa as she watched him reach for his mask. He pulled it off to reveal Ethan's face.

She gasped to herself, and accidentally fell out of shock, knocking something over behind the couch and creating a loud noise. Ethan turned towards the couch and leaned over it to see Brielle staring back up at him.

He muttered curses to himself.

"Why the hell are you in here?" he yelled, pulling her out from behind the couch.

"I-I... you're Ghostface?!"

"Ghostface is back?" She whispered in horror.

He held her in a chokehold. "If you don't stop asking questions I'm going to slit your throat, sweetheart."

Brielle was shaking in his arms, unsure what to say or do.

"This is going to be our little secret, alright? As long as you keep your pretty mouth shut for me, I'll keep you alive."

Brielle shook her head over and over again. "No, no, no. I'm not doing this.

She kicked him, and tried to run to the apartment door. She pulled at the doorknob, but it wouldn't open.

Ethan sped towards her, and pushed her up against the wall, dragging his knife along her arm and then making a little bit of blood drip off her chin.

Brielle sobbed. "Unless you want me to make you scream even more, I suggest you listen to everything I tell you to do."

She nodded, unsure if she was going to actually listen.

"If you tell anybody, I'll kill you. I'll make your sisters are the first to die too. I'll make your life hell," he hissed.

She looked away in fear. Ethan made her face him. "Shhh, you're alright."

"You seemed so nice," she mumbled.

"Hah! Did I put on a good first act?"

She was silent. "Never trust the love interest," he shrugged.

"You're not a love interest to me. And you never will be."

Ethan smirked.

He opened the door for her. "Don't forget," he whispered.