ten

"HE CALLED! WAKE UP!"

Brielle jumped at the sound of Kirby's voice. Her eyes opened and she looked around her after picking her head up off of Ethan, who was awkwardly sitting there.

She noticed that Chad and Mindy were already out of the van. She must of fallen asleep. But Brielle knew she didn't feel safe sleeping around the killer, so how did she? Especially at a time like this...

"Huh?" Brielle said sleepily.

"Somehow you feel asleep! And then the killer called. He's at Gale's apartment. Bailey, Sam, and Tara have already headed towards there," Kirby explained, in a panic to get out of the van.

She left, and Ethan stood up next to her.

"You're cute when you sleep," he complimented.

"Oh, shut up. I don't even know how that happened."

Ethan stared into her eyes with a twinkle in his eye. "Can I kiss you?"

Brielle paused, trying to take in what he just asked. "What?"

He took a deep breath and repeated himself. "Can I kiss you?"

She was stunned that he even asked. She knew she should say no, and that she shouldn't even be speaking to him unless she had to.

But an almost involuntary part of her body nodded. His lips smashed against hers. Brielle participated as well, admitting to herself that she was enjoying it.

Ethan didn't want to stop. He kept going, until Brielle was against the wall. Brielle touched his curly hair, and her hand made it's way down his neck and to his chest.

Her phone, which was laying next to them began to ring. Ethan looked away for only a second, seeing that it was Chad calling.

"I've got to get that," Brielle groaned.

"No you don't."

Ethan used his leg to kick it off the seat, where it tumbled out of the van and onto the concrete. Brielle heard the loud noise, assuming that Ethan may have broken her phone.

He looked at her with a smirk. "Oops."

They continued, Brielle seriously pushing him off at one point. She stepped out of the van and grabbed her phone off the ground, which was now cracked.

"Great."

"Tara wants us to meet them at the subway and travel to the shrine," Brielle told Ethan, almost forgetting that he was one of the killers.

"We're not going with them. Tell her we already left because Bailey messaged us."

Brielle hesitantly listened. "Why?"

"We have to get there before them, sweetheart. It's almost time for the big finale."

Ethan and Brielle took off to the subway, a pit in Brielle's stomach.