chapter 2

In a war-torn border area known as Warzone A, a troop of injured soldiers huddled together, some in terrifying conditions, and others had tragically lost their lives.

Akram, one of the injured soldiers, reached for his walkie-talkie. "Blue Whale to White Tiger, Blue Whale to White Tiger, we urgently need Arctic Fox and his team," he pleaded, his voice strained with pain.

A response crackled through the radio. "This is White Tiger. Arctic Fox and his team have been deployed. We will evacuate you as soon as possible. Over."
They sighed with relief, grateful for the capable leadership of Arctic Fox. Among the soldiers, Arctic Fox was known for his strength and skill, boasting an impressive collection of medals and a reputation as one of the highest-ranking authorities in the army.
Arctic Fox was feared by many, renowned for his ruthlessness towards enemies and his ability to achieve impossible missions. He was a force to be reckoned with.

Elsewhere, in an undisclosed location, a deep and charismatic voice resonated through the room. His voice held a soothing quality that touched the hearts of all who heard it.
"The report, Ace," the voice commanded.

A tall soldier, Ace, with a scar on his left cheek, stood at attention and saluted. "Captain!" he acknowledged. "Captain Bulama and his team are trapped and injured in Warzone A. Some of the soldiers have lost their lives."
The voice belonging to Arctic Fox spoke again, "Show me the map of Warzone A."

Ace promptly spread the map on the table, pinpointing the location of the enemy and the precarious position of Captain Bulama's team in the middle, surrounded and outnumbered.
"We will attack from behind, executing a quick and precise operation. Is that clear?" Arctic Fox's voice carried an air of authority that brooked no opposition.

"Yes, Captain!" the soldiers echoed in unison.
"Prepare your weapons, pistols, rifles, and carbines. Arm the machine guns and smoke bombs too," Arctic Fox directed.

They meticulously planned their attack, determined to make the mission a resounding success. The chopper took off, carrying them towards the enemy's stronghold. As they approached, Arctic Fox and his team swiftly disabled the guards, leaving them in awe of his impeccable shooting skills.
Inside a small room made of sandbags, they heard voices. Arctic Fox commanded his team to shoot on sight, and a deadly firefight ensued. Bullets flew, and amidst the chaos, the enemy soldiers fell one by one.

After a few intense minutes, only the lifeless bodies of the enemy soldiers remained, along with several injured members of Captain Bulama's team. "Gather their bodies, we'll take them with us," Arctic Fox ordered, displaying his commitment to honor and respect the fallen.

With their mission accomplished in the enemy's den, Arctic Fox and his team pressed on, searching tirelessly for Captain Bulama and his wounded soldiers in the treacherous warzone. Two grueling hours passed before they finally discovered them, battered and in dire need of medical attention.

The soldiers rallied together, assisting the injured into the awaiting choppers while Arctic Fox spoke with Captain Bulama. "Well, well, if it isn't the great Arctic Fox," Captain Bulama teased, attempting to lighten the tense atmosphere. "Not now, Captain Bulama. We need to leave this place," Arctic Fox responded with a stoic expression. "Aye, aye, Captain," Captain Bulama replied, a smile crossing his face despite the pain he endured.

As the choppers lifted off and made their way back to the border, the major anxiously paced, consumed by worry for the two exceptional captains. A lieutenant approached and delivered the long-awaited news. "Major, he's done it. Arctic Fox has saved them," the lieutenant announced.

A surge of joy overwhelmed the major, his face lighting up with relief. "Where are they?" he asked urgently.

The lieutenant replied, "They've just landed." The major, unexpectedly displaying a softer side, exclaimed, "Let's go and welcome them!"

From a distance, two figures emerged, walking side by side, with Captain Bulama leaning on Arctic Fox for support. The major rushed towards them, unable to contain his pride and admiration. "Congratulations, Captain Bulama and Captain Waziri. I am so proud of you," he exclaimed.

Captain Bulama graciously responded with gratitude and a smile, while Captain Waziri nodded humbly in acknowledgment. That was Muhammad Ibrahim Waziri for you—the heartthrob of the ladies, next in line to the Waziri empire. Despite his privileged position, he chose the path of being a captain—dedicated to saving lives and defending his country. He was a true hero and a source of inspiration.

With the successful rescue mission coming to an end, a sense of satisfaction.