Chapter 16

Aunty Halima accompanied Fatima to Sarauniya. They all took their seats, and Sarauniya warmly embraced Fatima. "You're so beautiful, my daughter. Allah bless you," Sarauniya said. Fatima smiled and replied, "Ameen, nagode, Sarauniya." "Haba, I'm your mother. How can you call me Sarauniya? Just call me mama, like how my children call me." Fatima hesitated but finally said, "Mama." It felt overwhelming; "mama" was the complete opposite of Muhammad, or so she thought.

Sarauniya instructed Jakadiya to prepare some refreshments for their conversation. They chatted with Aunty Halima and the elders as if they had been friends for centuries. Sarauniya's down-to-earth demeanor was a rare find among royals. She possessed elegance, class, and a hint of arrogance, yet she didn't let it go to her head like most royals.

Sarauniya then turned to Fatima with a smile and said, "You'll meet His Highness along with your husband tomorrow, but for now, go and rest." Fatima hugged Aunty Halima, Mino, and the rest of her companions before Jakadiya led her away.

Inside Muhammad's chamber, soft candlelight created a warm and romantic atmosphere, illuminating the intricacies of the room's decor. Rose petals were scattered on the floor, leading to a majestic four-poster bed draped in lavish satin and adorned with rose petals and lilies. Overhead, a delicate silk canopy added to the room's romantic ambiance. Beautiful chandeliers cast a soft, inviting glow, and the air was filled with the fragrance of fresh flowers.

The room felt like a fairy-tale dream come true. It exuded beauty, romance, and magic. The prince's chamber also featured several living areas with distinct styles.

The first living room was tranquil, designed for reading and relaxation. A collection of books adorned the elegant shelves, and comfortable seating surrounded a large fireplace. Soft lamps and candles added to the peaceful ambiance.

The second living room had a grand and formal atmosphere, adorned with an opulent chandelier, tall mirrors, and ornate gold accents. It was suitable for entertaining guests and holding court with advisors and dignitaries.

The third living room was vibrant and colorful, with bright tapestries and inviting seating. It was an ideal place for the prince and his bride to relax with friends, discussing their latest adventures or plans for the future.

The chamber also featured a fully equipped kitchen where royal chefs could prepare meals, a separate dining room for intimate meals, a private bathroom with luxurious amenities, a spacious dressing room for the couple's wardrobes, and a secure area for valuable treasures.

Jakadiya guided Fatima to the master bedroom, where she informed her, "Your Highness, they are coming to get you ready." Fatima simply replied with an "OK."

The maids and their assistants began to prepare Fatima for the night ahead. They removed her garments, leaving her in her undergarments. Afterward, they prepared a fragrant bath for her, filled with soothing lavender. Fatima relaxed in the warm water, enjoying its comforting embrace.

As she soaked, the maids continued to pamper her, gently scrubbing her skin, massaging in fragrant oils and lotions, and attending to her hair. They worked in harmony, their every move synchronized.

After the bath, they wrapped her in a soft towel and helped her step out. They dried her and applied scented lotions and oils, leaving her skin with a fragrant sheen.

Fatima noticed a revealing nightdress on the bed and raised an eyebrow, asking, "What is this?" One of the maids blushed and explained, "It's for tonight, Your Highness." Though hesitant, Fatima put it on as it was Sarauniya's order, concealing it with a large hijab.

Soon after, Muhammad entered the room with a scowl. "What are you doing here?" he asked, annoyance in his voice.

Fatima retorted with a smirk, "I'm here to stay, dear husband." Muhammad, in a low voice, instructed her to leave the room, but Fatima defiantly responded, "By Allah, I'm not leaving this room, and that's a promise."

Muhammad smiled as her seized her, pulling her from the bed, and forcefully pressed her against the wall. "So, you inquire about what I am capable of," he stated, their eyes locking and entwining. "This is what I can do," he uttered as he kissed her.

Their lips met, igniting a fire of passion within them, awakening the depths of their souls that had long lain dormant.

As their mouths connected, their skin heated with desire. Their hearts beat as one, and their tongues danced in a raw display of longing. In that moment, they were transported to a world where nothing existed but the two of them.

"Do you desire more?" he inquired. But Fatima was still in shock, struggling to process what had transpired. Before she could regain her composure, he attempted to kiss her again. This time, she pushed him away with all her strength, her gaze filled with fury.

Muhammad chuckled, clearly amused by her anger. "Tashi toh kifi ta," he remarked. She continued to glare at him, swearing, "Wallahi, I will not leave." Without further delay, she retreated to the bed, vowing, "Today, I will stay here and you won't lay a finger on me."

Toh jamaa I think I'm done for the day. Ai nayi kokari. Inkuna son ganin update kuyi voting,sharing commenting and following.
Nice taku fatimatuh🦋✨