Here We Go, Stumbling Through The Woods

Levi POV
I'm sitting in class waiting for the teacher to start the lesson and suddenly the door opens wide and Hanji comes stumbling in.
What's Shitty Four-Eyes doing here?
Hanji strolls over to my teacher and whispers something in her ear.
"Levi Ackerman, you are to go with Ms. Zoe." She says.
Huh? What's going on? Is Eren ok? Did something happen to him?
I gather my stuff and follow Hanji. Hanji opens the door and walks out, when I get outside the classroom, I notice Eren silently leaning on the lockers, looking as if he's about to cry. I glance over him, then I notice his shirt. He's thrown up on himself.
"Baby what happened?" I ask.
"I couldn't get over the smell of Sasha's chips and I kinda threw up in front of everyone and they all think I'm a freak now." He says, quietly.
"You're not a freak. You're pregnant. I'm taking you home."
He sputters, "I can't go home! My mom is gonna ask so many questions and I'm not ready to tell anyone yet."
"You're going home." Hanji says. "You need rest."
He whines, "Levi, I'm scared."
I pull him close, for once not worrying about germs, his messed up shirt is the last thing on my mind.
"Don't be. I'm going with you."

Eren POV
Levi gets us out of school quick. I guess it helps that he's really hot and charming.
"C'mon baby," he says, supporting me while walking us to his car.
We get in his car and he starts it. I'm sitting there trying to remember how to breathe as I try to process that I have to tell my mom that I'm pregnant. As we pull away from the parking lot, Levi puts his hand on my leg and runs soothing circles with his thumb.
"What are you thinking about over there?" He asks, quietly, trying not to startle me.
"How to tell my mom," I murmur.
Levi nods. "It's a big subject."
"What if she kicks me out? What if she gets mad and throws stuff?" I ask, trying to hold back tears.
"Have you met your mom? She's one of the nicest people I've ever met and I've met a lot of people," he responds, moving his hand to my stomach.
He rubs his hand in slow circles.
"How are you feeling now?"
"Not so bad anymore," I respond, as we turn onto my street. "Just worried about what my mom's going to say."
"Everything will be fine, got it?" He says turning to me for a second. "Don't worry so much."
We pull into my driveway and Levi shuts off the car. We sit there for a while, with Levi holding my hand and rubbing my back, as I prepare for the inevitable.
"We should go inside now." Levi says poking my face.
I groan.
We get out of the car and start up the stairs. We go in the house to find my mom, who is cooking something and I clear my throat as I prepare to speak. My mom jumps and turns around.
"Eren? Levi? Why aren't you in school?" She demands.
"T-They," I stutter.
"They sent us home Ms. Jaeger." Levi says taking over, before I die of nervousness.
"Why's that?" My mom narrows her eyes as she inches closer.
She finally notices my puke stained shirt.
"Oh, Eren. Are you sick?" She asks, feeling my forehead.
"Uh... No. Not exactly." I respond, face heating up from embarrassment.
My mom quirks an eyebrow up.
"What do you mean 'not exactly'?" She asks, suspiciously.
"C-Can I go change my shirt and we can talk?" I ask, with a pleading look on my face. "Please, Mom?"
Mom steps back in a small surprised movement.
"Go change. I'll make some lemon tea."
I thank her and turn to go up the stairs.