Flightless Wings

Eren POV
"Ereeeeeen!" Mikasa yells from the end of the hallway.
"Ughhhhh, whaaaaaaat Mikasa?" I groan, as she runs to me. "Do you have to be so loud? The hallway echos y'know."
"Shut your face hole. Eren!" She retorts.
"Is she bothering you, babe?" Levi purrs in my ear.
"No." I respond.
He pulls me away. He smirks at Mikasa's confused face. He licks the side of my face and I shiver under his watchful stare.
"Did I mention the you have a nice ass?" He asks me.
I blush deeply and I turn away from him. He turns my face back towards him and kisses me passionately.
"Look at you, faggot!"
It was Petra Ral, the girl who's crushing on my boyfriend.
"Eren, don't." Levi says, trying to keep me from getting closer to her.
"Oh look it's the bitch who keeps trying to get into my boyfriend's pants. Reality check! You won't." I say, stepping out of Levi's grip.
She gets up real close to my face and before Levi could stop her, she slapped me hard across the face. I start crying. My cheek is swelling and it stings.
"Aww boo hoo. The little faggot is crying!" She says.
*smack*
"Hey!" Petra yells out.
Mikasa had slapped the shit out of Petra.
*thud*
Now Mikasa has slammed her into the locker and got up real close and personal with her.
"You lay another finger on my brother and you'll regret it."
"Regret what? Teaching a fag his place?" She spits out.
Mikasa punches her so hard, I thought for sure Petra would die. I know Petra's nose is broken from the way it's slightly bent and bleeding profusely. Mikasa let's Petra slump to the floor.
"More like I'm teaching a cunt her place." Mikasa replies, kicking her for good measure.

______________________________________
Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday. Nominate me for the Wattys!