Spinach and Phones

Eren POV
I'm still laying in bed as my mom and Levi are cooking dinner. I made the mistake of taking a breath through my nose.

Is that spinach?

My stomach churns as more of my lunch decides it wants to come out. I sit up hurriedly and I pretty much run to the bathroom. I barely make it to the toilet before my lunch comes all the way up.

Fuck. I hate this.

"Eren?" Levi calls up the stairs.

I can't stop gagging from the stench of the spinach to respond, all I can muster is a slight whine. Levi comes up the stairs and appears next to me.

"What's making your tummy so upset?" He whispers, trying not to overwhelm me.

I still can't respond and my stomach empties itself into the toilet. Levi grabs a hand towel and wets it with warm water. As a second thought, he flushes the toilet and turns my face towards him and begins to wipe my mouth and chin.

"Spinach." I say, with ire.

Levi chuckles quietly. If my stomach hasn't settled when it did, I wouldn't have heard him.

"It's not funny!" I grumble, slowly getting up.

Levi is already reaching out to make sure I don't careen forwards. I'm a little shaky, who wouldn't be after they just thrown up their guts. At least I know with Levi here, I won't fall to my death again.

"Are you cold?" Levi whispers.

I nod, suddenly feeling the cold of the bathroom tiles on my bare feet. Levi guides me back to my room and has me sit on the bed again. He turns towards my dresser and pulls around until he pulls out a pair of socks and a pair of sweatpants. I reach for them but my outstretched hands are ignored as Levi felt pushes me down on the bed and takes my shorts off.

"H-Hey! I can do that," I squeak, my face surely turning beet red.

"I know," he says kissing my thigh. "But let me do it."

I try to reach out and grab the sweats again but Levi isn't having it. Before I know it, my hands are locked with Levi's and I know that if I don't let him continue without a complaint, we're going to be there for a while.

I let out a big sigh and promptly give up. He smiles and gets to work. Once he's finished, he helps me sit up and I look up at him with a pout.

"Happy now?" I say, a whine lacing my words.

He smirks, "Always."

Just as I was about to say something, Levi's phone, which was laid on my desk while we were having the big talk with my mom, rings. I can see from here that it's Petra who's calling.

Petra is calling my boyfriend! How does she have his number? Why does she have his number.

My mind goes blank and my tongue feels like it's gone numb. I look from the phone to Levi and back again.

"W-Why?"